Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

product registration code..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
product registration code..

Setnaz
12.13.2011 , 04:33 PM | #1
Ok just wondering if this matters or not. I pre ordered and i did put in my early acsess code and yada yada, BUT when i got my my account there is no check next to the box for product registration and it asks me to enter a product registration code, This would not be a problem if when i entered the code it dident say error code already used.

On another note when i click on the early acsess or code redemptin or whatever it is on the left hand side it tells me that i have pre ordered the digital delux editon of swtor and the pre order? soooo not exactly sure what to do here

ricardojubei
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #2
You should read some of the other threads, that is due to a problem with the hard copies sent to stores it works only for the launch day in 20 its not a problem u have.
War...War never changes...

Tealik
12.13.2011 , 04:54 PM | #3
"Originally Posted by Ahebish
Updated information from buddies of mine already in game

1. Pre-order codes from origin/amazon/etc are independent of the CHECK MARK of "Product registration Code" in your Accounts.

They do NOT effect your eligability to receive an invite into early access.

3 of my buddies are already in game, and have stated to this fact.

When the game is released... Dec 20th... THAT is when you need to enter your product registration codes on the TOR site.

To clarify: The product registration code is independent of your pre-order codes. You will be eligable to get early access with your pre-order codes, however on Dec 20th. You will receive a retail code from your respective digital download sites. Such as Origin or Amazon. This is the code that needs to be entered in the "Product Registration Code" The UNCHECKED that we all see."

Hope this helped.

Setnaz
12.13.2011 , 05:24 PM | #4
Ahhh ok thank you for clarifying i did a little scrolling to try to find this topic but i was in a hurry , thanks again