Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan DATACRONS +aim and + willpower

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Alderaan DATACRONS +aim and + willpower

mordenkainen_fr
12.27.2011 , 10:06 AM | #1
OK Bioware i expected news in the 1.01 patchnote and it seems theres always those two bugs:

- The willpower datacron in Panteer castle, still unaccessible to characters with weight of 3 and 4.

- The aiming datacron, accessible but bugged at the dialog.

Shall i stop the game subs after the free moth to have a solution?

Kraal
12.29.2011 , 11:17 AM | #2
Same problem please bioware make a little patch for correct this please.
KraaL Osok
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" Oscard Wilde

Duradel
12.29.2011 , 01:47 PM | #3
You people need to use some creativity for a change. I don't know if the dialogue for aim is bugged, i probably wouldn't notice being that THEY'RE ALL EXACTLY THE SAME.

For the Panteer castle one? I just got that as a body type 3 by bringing a body type 2, dueling him while he was through the crack and storming him (similar effect as JK/SW jump attack). Pulled me right through. Or you could have a sage/SI pull you. Or if you have no such abilities you could just have enemies kill you on the crack and have the other person revive you on their side.

Yes, it's a minor inconvenience, but it's quite easily solvable with ANY amount of thinking outside the box.

TimNYI
12.31.2011 , 01:07 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Duradel View Post
You people need to use some creativity for a change. I don't know if the dialogue for aim is bugged, i probably wouldn't notice being that THEY'RE ALL EXACTLY THE SAME.

For the Panteer castle one? I just got that as a body type 3 by bringing a body type 2, dueling him while he was through the crack and storming him (similar effect as JK/SW jump attack). Pulled me right through. Or you could have a sage/SI pull you. Or if you have no such abilities you could just have enemies kill you on the crack and have the other person revive you on their side.

Yes, it's a minor inconvenience, but it's quite easily solvable with ANY amount of thinking outside the box.
why should we have to do that when this could be fixed very, very easily?

i've been waiting an hour to get someone to help me and, shocker, no one will

Duradel
12.31.2011 , 03:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TimNYI View Post
why should we have to do that when this could be fixed very, very easily?

i've been waiting an hour to get someone to help me and, shocker, no one will
Join a guild, be nice to someone and make them your friend, or if you want to do neither of those things offer a freaking tip!

This is a multiplayer game, despite what it feels like. If you can't find a partner for something like this don't expect to get the several datacrons that NEED two people.

It will probably be fixed eventually, but acting like this is some terrible design flaw while there are so many ways around it is silly.

Pravis
01.01.2012 , 04:06 AM | #6
There are ways around it. I got through the doorway with my Large Bounty Hunter as follows:
  1. Asked a small size character to squeeze through the other side
  2. /duel the other character
  3. Use Jet Charge ability on the person (the Hunter ability that jumps towards the target)

The person was on the stairs and I was right outside, maybe a few steps away from the door. I jumped through the door and onto the stairs.

Force users have a Force Jump ability as well that should be similar.

I did at 2am on my server when only 60 or so people were on the planet. I asked in general, and even offered some credts as a reward and it did not take long to get someone to help.

People are going to be questing there anyway so its not that far out of the way.

ModZen
01.08.2012 , 06:24 AM | #7
I everyone. I'd like to confirm that the AIM +4 Datacron on Alderaan is bugged : you can go there alrgith, click on it, and the dialogue begins, but never ends (the part where you normally have a visual effect with "Aim +4" on the text bugs)... so I have to press "Esc" and cancel it and can't get the Datacron.

I find this really annoying, and I'd like to be fixed. All the videos on the net shows it working correctly, but not for me nor one of my friends... I tried some things but it never worked.