Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek and hoods

Uraciouse
03.29.2012 , 09:59 PM | #41
People should have the option to have the hood up/down and the lekku go behind the head or over the chest. I relize other posters have said things similar i am just throwing in my support

LaManoNera
03.30.2012 , 09:51 AM | #42
I hate hoods and I hated how lekkus stuck through them and flopped around freely.

If they do ever add hoods to Twi'leks I hope it's completely optional. This Twi'lek player thinks the hoods look like garbage.
♥ Love ♥
Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

LighThrower
03.30.2012 , 10:20 AM | #43
I think adding a hood toggle would be absolutely great! It'd be benefiting the people who want hoods and the people who don't want it.
Jawa balloons really need nitro or something

Admiral-Slackbar
04.04.2012 , 08:40 PM | #44
For me, no headpiece has ever really worked properly with the Lekku on my Twi'Lek Shadow, a hood with them coming out onto the chest would be awesome. Being a shadow but walking around without a hood up is ridiculous. Please make this change... Twi'lek seems to be the only race that has these wardrobe malfunctions, unacceptable, especially since someone probably put in a lot of work to make the Twi'leks look as cool as they do, go the full 9.

DarthJimilingus
04.05.2012 , 06:22 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaick View Post
Haven't played a Jedi since beta, but when I did I rolled a twi'lek because I love the race. One thing I hated was that the head tails popped through the back of the hood and looked ridiculous.

Has this been changed? I just started a Twi'lek and got her to 4 and just remembered this.
Hood just appears as down all the time for Twi'Leks
Level 65 Sith Sorcerer, 65 Jedi Sentinel, 65 Trooper VanGuard, 65 Imperial Operative, 65 Jedi Shadow, 65 Bounty Hunter Mercenary, 65 Sith Juggernaut, 65 Smuggler Gunslinger, 65 Sith Assassin, 65 Sith Marauder, 65 Jedi Sage, 65 Trooper Commando, 65 Imperial Sniper, 65 Jedi Guardian, 65 Smuggler Scoundrel, 65 Bounty Hunter PowerTech. Got them all!

Booyakah
04.15.2012 , 11:43 PM | #46
Bump for justice!

Massoo
12.05.2012 , 12:19 PM | #47
Hello,i must say game is amazing and everything is fine.... i play for twillek and i played free to play first but i want hood on my twillek and was thinking when i became subscriber than i can but no ? why ? i hope they can wear hood in future...thanks.

Valkyone
01.31.2014 , 12:28 AM | #48
I'm surprised in all that time, there's still no fix for the Twi'lek hood issue. while i'm happy Bioware keeps releasing new content for the game, it'd be also important to fix the old stuffs... in fact, can we even expect a Twi'lek customization package any time soon?