Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek and hoods

Ryirs
12.30.2011 , 11:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by rofljoker View Post
I would love to see a solution like when you have the hood option on. The "tentacles" or w/e they're called, I think they're called lekku, could go like over your chest so the hood can fit nice.
+1 that would be awsome
Membre des Innommables
*Aka Noc/Altheria

Pellefantman
12.31.2011 , 03:59 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by rofljoker View Post
I would love to see a solution like when you have the hood option on. The "tentacles" or w/e they're called, I think they're called lekku, could go like over your chest so the hood can fit nice.
Yes please! Bioware please read this thread!

craigisbetter
12.31.2011 , 04:44 PM | #13
I agree tw'lek should be able to use hoods. The lukka should flow over the shoulders and onto the chest (kinda like pigtails)
"That's why I always carry two"

Zaywin
12.31.2011 , 06:32 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by craigisbetter View Post
I agree tw'lek should be able to use hoods. The lukka should flow over the shoulders and onto the chest (kinda like pigtails)
Yes! A few skeletal reworks but it could be done!
A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt.
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/d732dfba4820a33e.png

MuppMossa
12.31.2011 , 09:18 PM | #15
I agree, was realy dissapointed at lvl 20 when I relised that the problem wasent that I hadent found any hoodied robes to use, it was that I culd not use the hood

Make the tentacles go ower the chest or remove them all togheter. It might seems like a minor problem but for me it made me whant to stop play my character, and I will probably do.

Midnight_Malice
01.01.2012 , 07:33 AM | #16
+1
i have been tossing around the idea of rerolling my race, but at 39 it just seems rediculous for a hood, but that was pretty much the reason I wanted a twi'lek assassin.... character model/look is pretty important to a lot of people, i would much rather them throw the lekku over the shoulder, cant be all that hard to do could even have option hood up down lekku reposition or hell let it clip through who cares... could even just lock the lekku to the hood where it clips, add a circular design around it and call it lekku holes.... only thing I ask is to not have them remove completely for hood up IMHO a Twi'lek without them is just a wierd looking human.

If they let me swap races now with no penalty I would in a heartbeat I was 25 before I realized the issue or I would have re-raced much earlier. I know there are a lot of serious issues to fix, this one seems pretty easy to fix for the time being until a new solution comes out.... give us the option to put up a hood on gear that has it even if it clips, should be player choice in that regard I think. A lot of the beta testors said it looked dumb and whatnot and thats why they removed hoods (from my understanding), but how many are rolling twi'lek? maybe 10%... AT LEAST give me back my headband when im wearing something that is "supposed" to be hooded.

GavinSterrenberg
01.01.2012 , 12:48 PM | #17
I honestly dont mind the robe hood bieng missing, what i really want is my headband back. To a degree they just look rediculous without it. If it just disappears whats the point of even including it in the character customization. I would greatly enjoy this bieng fixed and I'm pretty tired of the generic robot ticket reply service regarding this issue.

NoisyCricket
01.02.2012 , 06:01 AM | #18
Lekku like this please:
http://www.starwars-union.de/bilder/...5091879634.jpg

I really miss a hood on my Twi 'lek

realP
01.02.2012 , 12:00 PM | #19
I had just found out about this, as I made a Jedi Twi'lek, which, I might add, the Twi'leks look sweet in a Jedi robe--yet I can not put on a fricking hood!!! I don't care how they do it, but they need to address the Twi'lek hood and headband issue very soon. Every race in the game should be able to wear a damn hood regardless of what anyone else thinks.
Two things:

1 - Fix the Twi'lek hood and headband issue.
2 - Where the hell is my male Twi'lek avitar?

Aasla
01.03.2012 , 10:47 PM | #20
I had this question when i was about to creat a Twi'lek Jedi yesterday, now i see the point and im going to create another character that can show a hood on his head! Though im in favor of being a Twi'lek.