Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek and hoods

Jaick
12.27.2011 , 01:53 AM | #1
Haven't played a Jedi since beta, but when I did I rolled a twi'lek because I love the race. One thing I hated was that the head tails popped through the back of the hood and looked ridiculous.

Has this been changed? I just started a Twi'lek and got her to 4 and just remembered this.

Ibliss
12.27.2011 , 01:59 AM | #2
The hoods are always down. I have a Twilek at 50 and I've never had a case where the head tails popped through the back of the hood like rabbit ears. I'm glad they finally fied that.

One thing though, your head piece that you choose at chargen no longer be visible. I haven't seen mine since level 8.
was a dangerous weapon in the Star Wars I grew up with.

RageFit
12.27.2011 , 03:09 AM | #3
as the above poster said hoods are down permanently for twi'leks, hopefully we will get a option up/down for them in the future with how much it has been requested on the forums, seeing as they disabled hoods for twi'leks i don't think they would have to much of an issue with making it an option you can toggle off/on like helmets.

AnimaOnline
12.29.2011 , 11:17 AM | #4
The above posters are right and wrong. No, Twi'lek can't wear hoods up. However, as it is at the moment, Twi'lek hoods are not down, they're completely missing from any robe chest pieces. I'm not sure if Bioware plan to add the hoods back onto robes for Twi'leks even if they're just dangling there unused but it looks pretty stupid with them just completely missing.
Gonk!

shakesbeerlol
12.29.2011 , 05:41 PM | #5
Bioware please give back our hood,
it looks really really damn w/o it

DrFury
12.29.2011 , 06:46 PM | #6
Yeah I agree. Please give the twi’lek hoods. Im so jealous because everyone has it except for the twi’lek

Christshadow
12.29.2011 , 07:44 PM | #7
Please give them back, I rolled a twi'lek because of how awesome they looked hooded on beta, now it just looks bland...Come on!

QckslvrGrl
12.30.2011 , 07:35 PM | #8
Yeah like many others I liked how my Twi'lek looked with a hood. Lekku just clipping through was perfectly fine with me and would love to have it back! We just need to keep pestering them until we get a response (unless they have said something already, in that case keep bugging them lol).

pterrell
12.30.2011 , 07:55 PM | #9
I think it would be cool to have twileks head tails do more than just chill behind them. If you remember the movies they wear them differently. Kinda like hairstyles.

rofljoker
12.30.2011 , 08:44 PM | #10
I would love to see a solution like when you have the hood option on. The "tentacles" or w/e they're called, I think they're called lekku, could go like over your chest so the hood can fit nice.
Or if they just made the lekku's just dissapear like they do when twi'leks equip other headpieces that covers their head.
So Bioware PLEASE do something about this, not fun to be an assasin with no option to have a hood, really.