Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order 24-07-2011

Kerviel
12.13.2011 , 07:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by dardack View Post
Um why not go into work, have your email on your phone. ONce get email leave for home?
Because people have messed up priorities, part of why the economy is in such a craphole. Game > Work, sad lol

trelinax
12.13.2011 , 07:35 AM | #22
pre - ordered 25th july still no email hope i'll get one soon
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!

Celoril
12.13.2011 , 07:36 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Scythe View Post
The end is nigh!

You know you can set your email to refresh itself every 30 seconds if you really wanted to right?
im on vacation so im not that inpatient all im saying is that Bioware could have headed off alot of the complaints simply by posting even a rough timeline
Death comes for us all

Rammur
12.13.2011 , 07:36 AM | #24
economy? game=money=economy gotta spend to help economy anyways

Perfectionx
12.13.2011 , 07:36 AM | #25
I pre-ordered LITERALLY 55 minutes after pre-orders started. No invite.

Darth_Alki
12.13.2011 , 07:37 AM | #26
To the ones that are complaining:

You are entitled to nothing. The fact that you took off from work is YOUR problem, not Bioware's. There are a ton of pre-orders and not everyone is going to get in on the first wave. Sure, you probably got your pre-order entered way back when, but you're not the only one. They can't just open up the servers to 500,000 people at once. That's the whole point of all of this.

Just relax. Find something else to do and wait patiently. Your time is coming. You've waited this long, what's another couple of hours, day or a few days?
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ... not screaming like the passengers in his car.”
. <--- Fear the Beta pixel!

Mysticar
12.13.2011 , 07:37 AM | #27
Don't be too concerned. I pre-ordered 7/21 and I am still not on.

Killbob
12.13.2011 , 07:38 AM | #28
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Force™ is strong with this one. BioWare™, a label of Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS), is entering the final hours before the launch of Early Game Access* for Star Wars: The Old Republic. The globally acclaimed MMORPG goes live on December 20, 2011 in North America and Europe, but customers that pre-ordered the title will begin entering the game starting as soon as today, December 13, 2011 at 6:00 AM CST. Players will access the game in waves, creating a rolling thunder of fans pre-loading and playing the game. The Early Game Access program will help manage server volumes, helping to ensure a smooth day-one experience. To participate in the Early Game Access program, customers must pre-order Star Wars: The Old Republic and redeem their code.
Virtual death does not hurt. Really, it doesn't.

Celwinn
12.13.2011 , 07:38 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Iswattl View Post
Yeah but they are letting people in based on how the servers handle it they arnt going to say YOU WILL get in at this time because they dont know obviously they are starting slow and working it up but they will let more in based on how the servers are performing
Maybe they can tell us when the next wave would hit?
Don't let the past define you

LrdRahvin
12.13.2011 , 07:38 AM | #30
/hijack thread
test post