Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order 24-07-2011

Sunflier
12.13.2011 , 07:28 AM | #11
Cool I can post. I wish they'd release a calendar.

dardack
12.13.2011 , 07:29 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Celoril View Post
the easy solution to all off these bloody posts would be for Bioware to announce a timeline for early access like they should have done from square one.
I know right. Just be like, ok 7/21/11 from 11am till 12pm will be 7am EST, 1201 till 2 will be 9am, etc.

Sigh.
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

contingency
12.13.2011 , 07:30 AM | #13
the easy solution to all off these bloody posts would be for Bioware to announce a timeline for early access like they should have done from square one.
Agree. They obviously know when people can and cant get in so why hide it? Just tell people when they'll get access.
Life is your curse, and I shall free you from it...

Kanharn
12.13.2011 , 07:30 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannyone View Post
Agreed! Its really incredibly lame to have to keep refreshing your "inbox" and just waiting... And its supremely inconsiderate of them as well. It's like they want to drive people away, so they don't have to work as hard.
Maybe continue your life as normal until you get the inv, very sad if you are actually sat there refreshing your inbox lol.
Leader of The Alliance Union, Pre-launch Guild, Bloodworthy EU.

Rotny
12.13.2011 , 07:31 AM | #15

This. I'm sure there's a ton of people who took the day off work just to stare at their inbox in the hope that they'll get access.
I feel Bioware dropped the ball on this.

Divil
12.13.2011 , 07:32 AM | #16
Strange thing is that under account settings it says I haven't redeemed my code yet while I just posted that in the previous message that it was redeemded. The site sucks

dardack
12.13.2011 , 07:32 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Rotny View Post

This. I'm sure there's a ton of people who took the day off work just to stare at their inbox in the hope that they'll get access.
I feel Bioware dropped the ball on this.
Um why not go into work, have your email on your phone. ONce get email leave for home?
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

Lord_Scythe
12.13.2011 , 07:33 AM | #18
The end is nigh!

You know you can set your email to refresh itself every 30 seconds if you really wanted to right?
To quote well me "Go be stupid on your own time!"

Divil
12.13.2011 , 07:33 AM | #19
When I redeem my code again it says it is already used ofcourse

RickRedOne
12.13.2011 , 07:33 AM | #20
And then when they had to push it back because of server issues....

You would have the same posts about, "But you said I was going to get in at this time".
The Details, it is all about the Details
Adapt, Overcome, Improvise