Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order 24-07-2011

Divil
12.13.2011 , 07:19 AM | #1
Pre-ordered sunday 24 juli 2011 and no invite? I would think it was hard to pre-order any sooner?

huntgod
12.13.2011 , 07:19 AM | #2
7/21 was the earliest you could pre-order.

Cirrusstrafe
12.13.2011 , 07:20 AM | #3
Not really, I'm a 22nd guy myself, and a lot of my guildmates are 21sters, and not even all of THEM got in yet.

shadowrouge
12.13.2011 , 07:20 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Divil View Post
Pre-ordered sunday 24 juli 2011 and no invite? I would think it was hard to pre-order any sooner?
Wrong I preordered July 21 2011 the day it was available and I have no invite yet so chill it will come.
Weekend Beta tester 11-11-11/ Thanksgiving tester 11-25-11
http://www.swtor.com/r/XydG2G

Celoril
12.13.2011 , 07:21 AM | #5
the easy solution to all off these bloody posts would be for Bioware to announce a timeline for early access like they should have done from square one.
Death comes for us all

Cannyone
12.13.2011 , 07:23 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Celoril View Post
the easy solution to all off these bloody posts would be for Bioware to announce a timeline for early access like they should have done from square one.
Agreed! Its really incredibly lame to have to keep refreshing your "inbox" and just waiting... And its supremely inconsiderate of them as well. It's like they want to drive people away, so they don't have to work as hard.

Zentaos
12.13.2011 , 07:25 AM | #7
They said they will be inviting people as the day goes along so.......let your anger and impatience drive you and make you stronger!!! lol
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
Sun Tzu---Proud member of Havoc! Join us!

Iswattl
12.13.2011 , 07:25 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannyone View Post
Agreed! Its really incredibly lame to have to keep refreshing your "inbox" and just waiting... And its supremely inconsiderate of them as well. It's like they want to drive people away, so they don't have to work as hard.
Yeah but they are letting people in based on how the servers handle it they arnt going to say YOU WILL get in at this time because they dont know obviously they are starting slow and working it up but they will let more in based on how the servers are performing

Divil
12.13.2011 , 07:26 AM | #9
I found out that the I had the following dates:

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

I just took a peek in my crystal ball can predict that EU players will get early acces later than US players and that this is going to be a messy launch just like almost every MMO at launch.... I don't know why I even bother to check if I can gt in today. Left work early for this....

Kerviel
12.13.2011 , 07:27 AM | #10
What's really dumb is that early access is for up to 5 days and yet people are still whining when they don't get in 7 days early. Welcome to the real world, as long as you get at least 5 days of early access when you ordered on 7/21 you really have no room to complain.