Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fate of the Jedi, class quest help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Fate of the Jedi, class quest help

jvhetf
03.05.2012 , 12:01 PM | #31
I had the same problem with the quest. I was stuck in tython and can't speak to the council. try resetting the quest and go through the oppressor again. it worked for me

Ziso
04.22.2012 , 06:02 AM | #32
lots of people having issues today with this. Guild member has bug and said there were numerous others who couldnt do this quest. I got him to reset it and ran him through oppresser again, then ship terminal, then onto council chambers and it worked

McBounty
04.29.2012 , 02:20 PM | #33
I read in another forum on another site that going to Tatooine worked for someone.
It worked for me, too. Once my ship arrived, the holo-message I was supposed to get suddenly arrived.

Good luck!

Skybyrd
06.02.2012 , 07:59 PM | #34
Just verifying previous statement. After finishing on the Oppressor, my quest was stuck. Tried several things, but traveling to Tatooine did fix it for me too.

chritie
06.03.2012 , 11:06 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Skatehead View Post
I'm having a problem too. I get to the Jedi Council doors, right-click on it, and the chat bubble pops up. Normal.

I wait for like... 10 minutes. Nothing.

I have a better then decent connection, good computer, and I KNOW it shouldn't take this long. I'm just stuck waiting at this door hoping something will happen. Anyone know a fix or a workaround?
With regards to the chat bubble waiting issue, all you have to do is go outside and run around for a bit. Then go back and talk to the counsil. Resetting the quest is completely unnecessary .

TheronFett
06.17.2012 , 03:55 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Skybyrd View Post
Just verifying previous statement. After finishing on the Oppressor, my quest was stuck. Tried several things, but traveling to Tatooine did fix it for me too.
My quest was bugged as well...even the reset button was grayed out so I was really stuck. Travelling to Tatooine fixed the problem.

6 months and no bug fix on this yet? Very frustrating. I've submitted several tickets in the past, and always got a prompt response. Got zero help on this one though.

USASOCRanger
06.24.2012 , 08:17 AM | #37
Just had this bug occur to me and traveling to Tatooine fixed it.

Harrapino
12.05.2012 , 05:17 PM | #38
Yep i had the same deal. But the Tatooine jump does the trick. it cuts straight to a short clip telling youto go back to Tython. Well done McBounty

YuriRae
12.28.2012 , 09:42 PM | #39
you all are awesome. i thought i was gonna be stuck on that class mission forever =/ reset didn't help me but tatooine worked! thank you all a ton!!

Lestra_Jean
01.30.2013 , 01:12 PM | #40
Thanx guys, you are amazing I thought I would stuck at this quest forever, travelling to tatooine really helps