Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 50 Chaos and Harmony Quest Help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
Level 50 Chaos and Harmony Quest Help

NeySevour
01.09.2012 , 03:04 AM | #21
Although I did not read KJOhio's post, I figured it out after a few very "painful" attempts
But yeah KJOhio's post pretty much explains it the Seer's way perfectly.

apollocalris
01.17.2012 , 03:03 PM | #22
50 Seer just finished this mission. Got completely wrecked using Qyzen. Went to Theran as suggested and completed it without that much trouble (once I went and spent a pretty penny upgrading Theran). His stuns make it a ton easier as other suggested. Didn't try Irezzo, Nadia, or Zenith.

JackSmoke
01.22.2012 , 11:17 PM | #23
Great,

this is the last quest I need to finish my goal of having 4 Level 50 chars of different classes and by far, this is the hardest and bugged fight.

First Fight:

Getting him to the entrance bugged him out completely for me. I couldn't attack with ranged or close combat even tho' he appeared in front of me he was LoS for ME all the fight.
So I tried a second time, middle of the room, no chance with Qyzen.

Second Fight:

So now I either buy equipment for Theran or wait for a Level 50 to help me.
THis is even more bogus than the Sentinel fight.

Third Fight:

He bugged out in the middle of the room and was completely LoS for ME
Smoke Legacy - Legacy Level: 37
----
@YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hypnotoa...s?feature=mhee
Machinima's Gamer of the Week #43

whitexxsaber
01.23.2012 , 02:23 AM | #24
EASYMODE. Grab a friend , any will do. Kill the evil jedi .

NeySevour
01.23.2012 , 10:48 AM | #25
@JackSmoke

Spoiler

Saseav
01.26.2012 , 08:47 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by KJOhio View Post
Did it in second try. I am seer specced.

Spoiler
basically this but in reverse the adds are the only problem with the fight tbh.
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

LarryRow
03.04.2012 , 03:29 AM | #27
So, this fight (really the whole room) is bugged. I show up and attack the adds. I cc one, kill the other, then go after the first one and it disappears. "oh well," I say.

Fight Syo and both adds attack. I say, "ok, must have to kill the adds" and get one-shotted while focusing on them. I go look up the fight and read about the cavern collapse thing.

Second try (kinetic Shadow with Theran healing) I stayed faaaaaaar away from the adds and kept an interrupt handy. The fight was laughably easy. Would have preferred something in between.

More bugs: after my conversation with Syo, I am put right next to the adds and they attack. Was able to finish them, barely. Finally, I did not see a way out of the cave besides a quick Travel.

I am a bit surprised that the climactic fight of this story line was handled so poorly, especially when most boss encounters are scaled better and basically bug free.

./shrug

kalarigamerchic
03.04.2012 , 12:48 PM | #28
It was hard at first as a sage I kept trying to use Zenith and only managed to get him to 50% even keeping him stunned and force lifting him when things got hairy to recuperate. So I switched out to Tharan between his stuns, my stuns both of us being able to heal I kept hitting him with everything I got, interrupting his mega force quake was a must the first couple of times I died was due to not paying attention to that and stopping his disturbances which were nothing I started taking them letting Tharan heal me and it worked out better. Everytime he got too close to me I force blasted him away and hit him with project. I used all my damage over time effects then when I finally got him to 10 percent spammed telekenetic throw which I spec out to have no cool down. He really is tough though it was a worthy battle after going threw the other children fairly easy. I think Stark was more of a challenge made me want to walk away from the game battling that mofo.
Enter My Den for a fun Podcast
I am not evil I am morally obtuse, Chaotic Neutral 4life

Join the Zenith Fanclub

CplQ
03.04.2012 , 05:02 PM | #29
Took me a couple tries, shadow k.Combat i used nadia, after changing nadia to the two bleed stance she was able to help me rev out enough damage to beat him.

As the first couple post stated the biggest thing is to interupt his force abilites. I have noticed a trend in this game almost all encounters with a boss or the like you need to interupt some attack to live through the fight, unless uninterputable.

Not sure why tank companions did not get an interupt but the healer companion did.

Mirandel
03.05.2012 , 05:18 PM | #30
Tharan is the key for sure. As a balanced sage used to cc and with Tharan's interruptions had no problem at lvl49. Though first time got a bug when 2 previously killed apprentices re-spawned in the middle of the fight. Later on I had to Masters Syo in the instance - "saved" one and another sick but without a quest mark.