Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fastest way to level 50?

Havokk
03.26.2012 , 05:51 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavensTerror View Post
PvP and space battles
I'm going to disagree with the "space battles" advice. If you want to enjoy endgame content then you need to be able to play your class well. Space combat teaches you nothing about playing your class.

Do lots of missions, flashpoints every day, PVP lots. These will (1) give you experience to level your character and (2) give you practice in playing the class.
▂▇≡≡≡≡≡≡≡()▇(₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦

droiddeca
05.28.2012 , 09:17 AM | #52
Honestly guys, I've heard all different kinds of responses for how to level quickly and all of them seem to be saying the same thing. Want to level up? Then just play the game. PvP, space quests, class or planet, it doesn't matter. Do whatever is the most fun for you to do. That's really what the game is about and that's why there are so many options of playing in the game. The xp from all aspects is pretty much even all around. I haven't found any one play style that gives significantly more xp than another. So just play how you want to. Anything you do will yield xp and that's what levels you up. So just have fun with it, and happy questing everyone!

On another note, if you want to get XP faster, try switching between different toons every other day. Just make sure you log out in a rest zone. This doubles the amount of XP you can gain when grinding. Note that quest completions are not doubled, however they do not affect grinding XP gain, so maybe that'll help you get to 50 a bit faster.

Kourage
05.28.2012 , 10:26 AM | #53
Do all quests.

/thread
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Meeiak
02.17.2013 , 05:15 PM | #54
Ok so, you guys say pvp is not a good way to level. I think PvP is good, at least for me.

Floydsox
02.17.2013 , 06:15 PM | #55
i heard theres a trick where you can leave the computer and it plays space battes all day and night without a real person there. Anyone know of this trick?
Karmapopo - Pwn Stars - The Bastion

AshlaBoga
02.17.2013 , 06:28 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Floydsox View Post
i heard theres a trick where you can leave the computer and it plays space battes all day and night without a real person there. Anyone know of this trick?
If they catch you, they will ban you. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT. DON'T BOT.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Gaff
02.17.2013 , 07:38 PM | #57
Was wondering how good PvP or Space Battles were for leveling. So damn tired of doing the quests that aren't for your class after my 3rd 50. Didn't find questing to be that fast either. Honestly wish there was a "make 50" button after you do it so many times. That's neither here nor there, though.
"You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

coille
02.17.2013 , 08:00 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Axvil View Post
Subcontract your character to a Chinese sweatshop and have them powerlevel you 24/7..
awesome, lol

Eta_Carinae
02.17.2013 , 09:57 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Axvil View Post
Subcontract your character to a Chinese sweatshop and have them powerlevel you 24/7..
Epic lol.