Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best crew skills for Commando! ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Best crew skills for Commando! ?

WidlYboy
12.13.2011 , 03:58 PM | #1
I would like to start this thread, to know, which crew skills will you guys pick up for your commando??

I will probably go with Scavenging, Armstech and Investigation as in my Beta Testing

What about you guys? What do you think?
< Trooper Commando >
STAR WARS The Old Republic -> Awaits me

kreliavan
12.13.2011 , 04:00 PM | #2
most likely cybertech, scavenging, and slicing and then when I have enough money (relatively) I'll switch slicing to underworld trading
Quod quae habeo creatum habet creatae me

TheRogueShadow
12.13.2011 , 04:33 PM | #3
In the beta I used Scavaging as my main source of raw materials, Armormech to increase my endurance and other traits and Diplomacy (light side only) for gifts for my companions so I could gain more approval.

But after careful consideration I've decided maybe Armstech, instead of Armormech, would be better for my Commando, not sure though. And I might ditch Diplomacy when I have aquired enough approval from my companions and switch it for Slicing.

Groundsy
12.13.2011 , 04:35 PM | #4
In beta I did armortech up to 400 on my lvl 50 trooper. I was very happy with it as it allowed me to deck out my companions very well as I progressed. (and myself!)

Ronamo
12.13.2011 , 07:02 PM | #5
My plans are for
  • Bioanalysis
  • Biochem
  • Diplomacy

The reusable medpacks and stim production should be worth it for me. I plan to pick up the other crafting skills (and their related gathering and mission skills) on other characters.
The Duluoz Legacy || Krayt Dragon
Benway | Cassidy Seward | Bul'lee Lebris Ti'Jean

WidlYboy
12.13.2011 , 07:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by kreliavan View Post
most likely cybertech, scavenging, and slicing and then when I have enough money (relatively) I'll switch slicing to underworld trading
This is really not a bad idea, cybertech...never would have thought of that! thx
< Trooper Commando >
STAR WARS The Old Republic -> Awaits me

Eurotrash
12.14.2011 , 12:17 AM | #7
Armormech, scavenging, and underworld trading. I like being able to create all my armor.

Introspective
12.14.2011 , 12:30 AM | #8
Biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy.

See that big dude with the cannon, jacked up on stims and looking like he hasn't slept since childhood? He's your healer!

Areka
12.14.2011 , 05:51 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eurotrash View Post
Armormech, scavenging, and underworld trading. I like being able to create all my armor.
This. Also hoping for one day being able to craft some Oranges? That was possible, right?
Lord Alaric: At last, the Dark Council has answered my petitions and sent a powerful fighting Sith to help secure the temple!
Sith Warrior: I'm just here to check the plumbing.

hadoken
12.14.2011 , 07:54 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Eurotrash View Post
I'll be doing this as well, additionally because underworld gets access to all the extra unique outfit schematics so it will be profitable/popular.