Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early game access false advertising.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Early game access false advertising.

Jeaze
12.13.2011 , 06:01 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Tallyhoe View Post
I am still outraged that I can't make a Jawa Sith Assassin.
Yeah unfortunately we are stuck with generic humanoid forms for the time being. Maybe in a future patch or expansion we might get more diversity then again who knows.
Don't you know who I am!? I'm The JUGGERNAUT, B***H!!!
!█!█!█!█!
█[]█!█!!▐!████████████████████████████)

Thenoj
12.13.2011 , 06:01 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by SpudDkilledRagG View Post
No they aren't. I preordered and redeemed my code day 1 and i don't have access. My friend WHO IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME THANK YOU just reserved 2 months ago is in already.

Edit - 2 months ago as in late October.
Then what is his user name on here so we can forward it to the proper channels to figure out the route of the problem?
Shenanigans
PVP/PVE Guild Located on The Bastion

Tallyhoe
12.13.2011 , 06:05 PM | #93
Yea, I was a little sad we couldn't be wookies or tradosans or whatever or rodians.

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 06:31 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Brikhaus View Post
I just checked his twitter and it appears that he isn't addressing preorder dates in relation to invite waves...those questions are being overlooked.

He is if someone who redeemed in November/December is currently playing.

He asked for their names so he could check.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Sybaris
12.13.2011 , 06:53 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Buba_Chonix View Post
Blizzard/Activision had to let their employees go home early today as they were getting no work done due to everyone ROTFLTFAO!

This whole thing reeks of unprofessionalism, and I wonder if this game will be good at all?

!0 seconds spent on the forums and it seems to me that all the positive momentum this game had going into launch, amongst it's most die hard fans, has been brought to a screeching halt "in one swift stroke."
Pfft! LMAO! How do you people come up with this stuff? Do you have filters or do words just come out? You'd think a flag would come up during the time it takes to write this junk.
This is my skillmissile. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My skillmissile is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My skillmissile, without me, is useless. Without my skillmissile, I am useless.

Sybaris
12.13.2011 , 06:55 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeaze View Post
Yeah unfortunately we are stuck with generic humanoid forms for the time being. Maybe in a future patch or expansion we might get more diversity then again who knows.
He was being facetious.
This is my skillmissile. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My skillmissile is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My skillmissile, without me, is useless. Without my skillmissile, I am useless.

Paralassa
12.13.2011 , 07:41 PM | #97
Hi there!

While we understand your frustrations, the Customer Service forum is for those having issues with their accounts or accessing the game. There is, however, an active discussion topic for early game access/waves:

Final Wave Sent!

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!