Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Females never given flirt options?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Females never given flirt options?

Karkais
12.26.2011 , 03:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Furtled View Post
Odd - I'm playing a female Smuggler and not counting companions my lvl 19 character's had a chance to flirt with three NPCs so far. Maybe it's a class thing?
Im playing a lvl 18 male sith inquisitor and I have had flirt options in one conversation so far..
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

Evolvana
12.26.2011 , 03:23 AM | #12
It's because Bioware thought that there would be a lot more male players than female players.

So they gave almost no flirt option for the girls and YES this is unfair. Only the female smuggler seems to have some flirting options, and that's all.

I'm playing as an Imperial agent (female) and has one flirting option so far. But she's only lvl 12 so... I don't know if there will be more after... an agent is supposed to seduce, right? especially the women!

Bioware should had more flirting options for the female players. I agree.

Ikyouto
12.26.2011 , 07:45 AM | #13
One of the biggest discrepancies is that, unlike BioWare's ME series, the female characters can't flirt with other females. I was really disappointed in this, as I am a level 28 female Bounty Hunter and have had only a handful of flirt choices. All of which have been with male NPCs. I wanted to flirt with Lady of Pain

This is also concerning in regards to the Baroness title, which I would like very much. But apparently I have to romance a male character.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Why?!
Hokuto Ujou Hagan Ken

>∩(・ω・)∩<

Capella
12.26.2011 , 10:42 AM | #14
The first flirt option I recall seeing on my female Sith Warrior was with the companion who will be my romance option. I do plan on romancing him, so I'm happy with that, but I would have liked a few flirts before I settle down and get exclusive.
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

Evolvana
12.26.2011 , 11:54 AM | #15
>Ikyouto: they will add that later, with new characters it seems. Don't worry.

MandelynRain
12.26.2011 , 12:55 PM | #16
I am playing a Sith Warrior as my main and yes it is a female (I am so I play female toons) and as of level 29 the only flirt option I have received was with Malavai Quin. My son is also playing a Sith Warrior and has been getting flirt options pretty much the whole time as well as the hubby who is playing a Sith Inquisitor (his has already done the dirty dirty deed ). It does seem rather one sided, maybe they will address that before I start playing any alts and I can have more fun with them.

Sylentmana
12.26.2011 , 01:19 PM | #17
If you play a female consular and you do the quest to find the out if the 2 padawans are romanticly involved, there is an option to tell the female to kiss the male. You character then mentions that she would because he is "cute". I found this funny since my character has no eyes.

Joushigun
12.26.2011 , 01:49 PM | #18
I've had several flirt options as a female character, but honestly, I am fine not having that many right now- at least until I can get some options to flirt with the other women in the game.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Lakshri
12.26.2011 , 01:53 PM | #19
I got male and female juggernauts and did same quest on both characters

till lvl 20
my male could flirt with about 4 npc + sleep with one
while my female did not have any choices like this...
Owner of Collector's Edition

FlashbackJon
12.26.2011 , 02:02 PM | #20
I'm a man (if that matters) playing a female vague-light-side Sith Warrior (level 27 now) and the only options for flirting I've had is Quinn.

Another female SW mentioned someone 'flirtable' on Balmorra, but she might've been referencing a different character.
Adoko Kooba, Sith Marauder
Republic Mercy Corps | Imperial Mercenary Corps

Explorer 80, Socializer 80, Achiever 33, Killer 7