Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Jedi Knight, and Sith Warrior classes need a huge buff.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
The Jedi Knight, and Sith Warrior classes need a huge buff.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

leetchaos
12.25.2011 , 11:36 PM | #21
Absolutely feeling this.

Teladis
12.25.2011 , 11:39 PM | #22
I've been saying this for a long time, all I got was l2p from people.

We are a High Risk low reward class. Why should range do more auto damage at a safe distance over us who are upclose at risk? It's stupid

Acid_Wolf
12.25.2011 , 11:46 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Teladis View Post
I've been saying this for a long time, all I got was l2p from people.

We are a High Risk low reward class. Why should range do more auto damage at a safe distance over us who are upclose at risk? It's stupid
+1 to this me and my buddies from my guild where talking exalty about this!

StingrayACE
12.26.2011 , 12:07 AM | #24
Ya i got a lvl 36 jugg i had such a hard time getting to lvl 36 since tattooine n taris was just a horrible experience.
I hope the devs will hear us out

KhealThar
12.26.2011 , 12:31 AM | #25
I honestly don't feel where people think the jedi knight/sith warrior class is weak.

I have a level 30 jugg, 20 mercenary and 20 assassin and I honestly don't notice a difference in strength.

Maybe I'm amazing with the Juggernaut or terrible with the other two, but my jugg cuts through everything like butter. I'm vengeance spec and I can kill groups with barely losing health because my damage feels so amazing.

I understand abilities like death from above etc may make you feel weak in the AE department, but I just don't see how people can complain so much about the class..

I know for a fact Marauder is far stronger in DPS than Jugg and I've seen people in my guild that are level 50 rip apart things as a Marauder.

Can someone explain to me what exactly is the problem? I honestly don't see this huge disparity that people claim.
Those who beg for mercy are too weak to deserve it.

brandonspikes
12.26.2011 , 12:36 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by KhealThar View Post
I honestly don't feel where people think the jedi knight/sith warrior class is weak.

I have a level 30 jugg, 20 mercenary and 20 assassin and I honestly don't notice a difference in strength.

Maybe I'm amazing with the Juggernaut or terrible with the other two, but my jugg cuts through everything like butter. I'm vengeance spec and I can kill groups with barely losing health because my damage feels so amazing.

I understand abilities like death from above etc may make you feel weak in the AE department, but I just don't see how people can complain so much about the class..

I know for a fact Marauder is far stronger in DPS than Jugg and I've seen people in my guild that are level 50 rip apart things as a Marauder.

Can someone explain to me what exactly is the problem? I honestly don't see this huge disparity that people claim.
PVP burst has nothing to do with PVE. Warriors shine when you have healbots. but so does any melee.

Trevalon
12.26.2011 , 12:39 AM | #27
All 4 of the Jedi classes are weaker compared with the non-jedi classes.

I think this was done intentionally so everyone wouldn't make Jedis...

MorbidAri
12.26.2011 , 12:46 AM | #28
I'm almost level 44. I posted a topic similar to this calling for some help from BW.

I don't WANT to use the healer companion just to level. I'm playing SW:TOR but leveling feels more like Ninja Gaiden Black. Perfect 100% executed chain of abilities or I die. BW said our choices should mean something. Not "if you don't choose the healer companion you can't cap out." as a choice.

I also love having to wait between most pulls so my CDs are ready.

On a side note, I have a close level Sorc and Powertech in my guild and they swat everything in front of them with no effort.

That's fair right?

Also I do tons of pvp and we are relatively okay there. But pvp is pretty much a buggy and un-functional CC fest. CC > Class Balance.

brandonspikes
12.26.2011 , 01:08 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MorbidAri View Post
I'm almost level 44. I posted a topic similar to this calling for some help from BW.

I don't WANT to use the healer companion just to level. I'm playing SW:TOR but leveling feels more like Ninja Gaiden Black. Perfect 100% executed chain of abilities or I die. BW said our choices should mean something. Not "if you don't choose the healer companion you can't cap out." as a choice.

I also love having to wait between most pulls so my CDs are ready.

On a side note, I have a close level Sorc and Powertech in my guild and they swat everything in front of them with no effort.

That's fair right?

Also I do tons of pvp and we are relatively okay there. But pvp is pretty much a buggy and un-functional CC fest. CC > Class Balance.
Thats exactly my point, Ive been telling my friend that I had to use quinn post 40, then I come on the forums, and EVERYTHING I've been talking about is pretty much what every else is.

KhealThar
12.26.2011 , 01:10 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by brandonspikes View Post
PVP burst has nothing to do with PVE. Warriors shine when you have healbots. but so does any melee.
That has nothing to do with what I posted.

I still don't understand where all the whining about JK/SW comes from.
Those who beg for mercy are too weak to deserve it.