Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Jedi Knight, and Sith Warrior classes need a huge buff.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
The Jedi Knight, and Sith Warrior classes need a huge buff.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Madgecko
12.25.2011 , 06:16 PM | #11
You may a SLIGHT damage increase but you in no way need a HUGE buff. No freaking way.
The truth is usually relevant only to those who benefit the most from it. But that's not always true.

-Me

brandonspikes
12.25.2011 , 06:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Madgecko View Post
You may a SLIGHT damage increase but you in no way need a HUGE buff. No freaking way.
My auto attack ability hits for 400 damage, with a level 50 lightsaber.

Corrvan
12.25.2011 , 06:29 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Madgecko View Post
You have a quote from yourself as your signature. I think any thing you say may as well just be treated as opposite.

At level 36 with a rating 82 hilt, I do 80 damage with my auto attack.
My healer friend does 200 with his.

Gaidax
12.25.2011 , 07:22 PM | #14
I'd say, from my experience as a lvl 43 Sniper, 40+ Juggernauts, Marauders and Powertechs are my worst nightmares... They simply outlive whatever I can throw at them... Heck Powertechs and Juggernauts can just waltz through my friendlies straight to me, down me and then strut around for quite a while before hitting the dirt, with only exception is me getting a good healing or pulling out a good knockback down the ledge or having them get zerged down hardcore.

Maras are particularly depressing with Obfuscate, Undying Rage and Saber Ward... just can't touch them. Their stealth only adds insult to injury.

Assassins, Ops and Sorcs are much easier - at least you can nuke them down, if they go Rambo on you. I also find it much easier to run away from those.

Snipers and Arsenal Mercs are not much of a threat really, just because if you are at a disadvantage you can simply LoS and run away FTW or just wait until they get zerged down...

Basically over my history of PvP, warriors climbed from "lol free kill" status to something I don't even target anymore, because it is pointless and with all the firepower I need to down one, I would probably kill 2 Sorcs/Sins.

Mark my words, in 1-2 months you will see a whole *****torm of QQ threads about Warriors, they gain power later on at alarming rates.
<=======35m of dead pixels====.===>
"You don't need to be a better shot - you just need to shoot more bullets!"

brandonspikes
12.25.2011 , 07:27 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
I'd say, from my experience as a lvl 43 Sniper, 40+ Juggernauts, Marauders and Powertechs are my worst nightmares... They simply outlive whatever I can throw at them... Heck Powertechs and Juggernauts can just waltz through my friendlies straight to me, down me and then strut around for quite a while before hitting the dirt, with only exception is me getting a good healing or pulling out a good knockback down the ledge or having them get zerged down hardcore.

Maras are particularly depressing with Obfuscate, Undying Rage and Saber Ward... just can't touch them. Their stealth only adds insult to injury.

Assassins, Ops and Sorcs are much easier - at least you can nuke them down, if they go Rambo on you. I also find it much easier to run away from those.

Snipers and Arsenal Mercs are not much of a threat really, just because if you are at a disadvantage you can simply LoS and run away FTW or just wait until they get zerged down...

Basically over my history of PvP, warriors climbed from "lol free kill" status to something I don't even target anymore, because it is pointless and with all the firepower I need to down one, I would probably kill 2 Sorcs/Sins.

Mark my words, in 1-2 months you will see a whole *****torm of QQ threads about Warriors, they gain power later on at alarming rates.
They nerfed DPS of warriors since beta, and this has nothing to do with PVP.

Aisriyth
12.25.2011 , 07:36 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandersen View Post
that is not really a valid solution if, like me, you prefer to play a melee class.
Operatives/Powertechs are both pretty much melee classes.
Social Armor Scaled to Armor Class!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...524#post677524

Proud CE Owner

drastikxx
12.25.2011 , 07:54 PM | #17
I hit 50 as a Juggernaut as well. The class was amazing from 1-35ish then it started to get pretty sad from there on. Especially Voss.

The class is the least survivable of all classes even as a tank. Has no cc unless your tank and every other class has multiple ccs. On top of that the damage is just utterly terrible.

I made a post pretty much about the same thing. I just can't believe how bad Sith Warrior is compared to the other 6 advanced classes.

Mishmashmoo
12.25.2011 , 08:52 PM | #18
Quote:
And No, I don't click, http://i.imgur.com/MJN8h.jpg
I agree with everything you said but on a side note how do you keybind things such as s+1...when ever i try do that it just either binds 1 or s
Jedi Sentinel - Misha <Serenity>
[||||||||||||||██████████████████████████)

Luxidenstore
12.25.2011 , 09:26 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Mishmashmoo View Post
I agree with everything you said but on a side note how do you keybind things such as s+1...when ever i try do that it just either binds 1 or s
It's not S, it's shift. So Shift + 1
http://www.swtor.com/r/PMZhvb

Use this link to get 7 days of sub, plus prefered friends bundle.

SunwindIon
12.25.2011 , 11:13 PM | #20
+signed