Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make race change and features avalible.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Make race change and features avalible.

Frezzery
12.25.2011 , 02:59 PM | #1
Im lvl 26 but im not satisfied with my champ anymore. Would be great if they could imply race and features change avalible. I would easily pay 20E just to do that.

Best regards - Frezzery

Daeborn
12.25.2011 , 03:00 PM | #2
Roll a new toon. Make sure you like the character before you submit to play.

alkanterah
12.25.2011 , 03:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Daeborn View Post
Roll a new toon. Make sure you like the character before you submit to play.
Yes, you are correct. You can in fact choose those things by making a new character. Grats!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Frezzery View Post
Im lvl 26 but im not satisfied with my champ anymore. Would be great if they could imply race and features change avalible. I would easily pay 20E just to do that.

Best regards - Frezzery

Wouldn't surprise me to see them do this with micro-transactions down the road. They would make a killing.

Kavinski
12.27.2011 , 09:12 AM | #4
Yeah, Im not happy with my looks, either..and I dont wanna bother lvling a new character up again...
I would also gladly pay to change the race, looks!..
Best Regards.

Cuaarl_Hosmi
12.27.2011 , 09:14 AM | #5
I think when they add new races they may give a race change option for people who don't want to reroll.
Captain Jax'parro Scoundrel Sawbones
Master Cuarl Hosmi Guardian Defense

SERVER: The Progenitor (EU RP PvE)

Battyone
12.27.2011 , 09:15 AM | #6
On the scale of 1-10 I think that for most players this feature request falls somewhere around a 2-3. I'm just saying there are far more pressing matters than re-customizing the character you at most rolled 14 days ago.

With that being said eventually a barber shop would be nice, maybe a race change down the line, but I can't see this being high on the list of things for BW to do.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

chton
12.27.2011 , 09:17 AM | #7
You can change race, appearance ,class even faction for free. It's called starting a new character, available upon log in.

ChrisMaynard
12.27.2011 , 09:24 AM | #8
Some other things I'd like to see:

One feature from LOTRO that would be perfect for this game is the cosmetic clothing system - you simply buy or designate cosmetic clothing that overlays the look of the real stuff you're wearing. For those of us who want to both fight the good fight AND look spiffy doing it, this is a great feature - my smuggler had a great piece of upper-body armor that made him look dashing and such, and matched the pants. Now he has the upgrade to that which looks like someone draped a cybernetic chinchilla wrap around his neck. Ugh.

Yes, being able to change hair/eye/skin/etc appearance for a nominal amount of credits would be very good. Kind of expected at this point, actually, and was one of the few things I was surprised didn't exist at launch.

cybertrontoys
12.27.2011 , 09:26 AM | #9
Long hair options for female characters would be nice. Every option there is short, bald or barely shoulder length.

Mid and lower back hair length please.

Albinosmurf
12.27.2011 , 09:28 AM | #10
lol players can't go a week without paying real world money to augment the game? Sad