Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of all Datacrons

darthhavok
12.29.2011 , 08:34 AM | #11
Thanks for the guide!!!

Nobodygr
12.29.2011 , 08:36 AM | #12
if u can find how we get the green matrix shard at corellia and where exactly..
i5 2500k 3.3ghz @4.5ghz 1.3vcore with H100 cpu cooler
5850 OC ed @ 900/1250
8GB Ram Corsair 9-9-9-24(4x2gb)
Z68x UD3P-B3

Almar
12.31.2011 , 01:30 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Nobodygr View Post
if u can find how we get the green matrix shard at corellia and where exactly..
I'm moving up in my list of planets, I'll be getting to this one soon. I took a break from Datacrons to work on some PvP guides but I plan to hop back in!

lrgshadow
12.31.2011 , 02:05 PM | #14

Almar
12.31.2011 , 05:54 PM | #15
Added a few more "Rough outlines" for some Datacrons. Will add full guides to them soon!

Ilum Datacrons

Red Matrix Shard Datacron

Coordinates: X 540, Y 540

Located on top of the Republic Base.

Aim + 4 Datacron

Coordinates: X 920, Y 1072

This Datacron is located in the far southeastern corner of Ilum. In order to reach it you need to run through a snow storm.

Endurance +4 Datacron

Coordinates: X 106, Y -75

Located in the center of Ilum, in a canyon.

Yellow Matrix Shard Datacron

Coordinates: X 311, Y -375

Located in a small building inside the Imperial Base.

Willpower +4 Datacron

Coordinates: X 300 , Y -1565

If you enter the cave by these coords on the left hand side you will find this Datacron located in the far northeastern side of the canyon.

Voss Datacrons

Willpower +4 Datacron

Coordinates: X -25, Y 370

This is the easiest Datacron to find as it is located in a valley right beside Voss-Ka. In order to reach this Datacron you need to take a taxi to the Ken-La Outpost and travel down to the southeast corner of the area. The path you need to follow up the mountain begins at -440, 400. Once you start up the path you will need to travel to -430, 180 before you need to climb up a set of rocks near a cave entrance. The cave entrance is at -380, 130

Endurance +4 Datacron

Coordinates X -1940, Y -2222

This Datacron is located at The Old Paths nearby the Shrine of Healing. In order to retrieve this Datacron you need to complete the Trials quest line at the Shrine of Healing. Doing so will allow you to meditate at the Datacron and unlock it. The questline starts with Roadblock. Once you've completed the questline use the green crystal in the northeast corner of the room. Doing so will make the Datacron appear in the center of the room.

Strength +4 Datacron

Coordinates: X 650, Y 2050

Located in the Gormak Lands in the southeast corner of the map in a small enclosed area. The path leading to this Datacron begins at 468, 1948.

Cunning +4 Datacron

Coordinates: X 510, Y 175

This Datacron is located in The Nightmare Lands in The Boneyard Heroic Area. In order to retrieve this Datacron you will first need to get a Shield Decoder from a body around 440, 207. After you get the Shield Decoder proceed to the red force field nearby and use it on one of the terminals to lower the force field. From here the circle area in the center will lower you down to the Datacron.

Presence +4 Datacron

Coordinates: X 2139, Y -845

The final Datacron on Voss is located in the northeast corner of The Nightmare Lands. In order to reach this Datacron you need to use the meditation tablet to enter the Spirit World at 2000, -940. Once you have used this Meditation Table the Datacron can be found in the center of the room.

Belsavis Datacrons

Endurance +4 Datacron

Coordinates X -990 , Y - 450

This Datacron is located in a cave in the northwest corner of the High Security Section. There is nothing difficult about getting to this Datacron besides having to fight your way through the cave and killing a level 41 Champion that guards it. If you're below level 50 I recommend bringing a friend.

Willpower +4 Datacron

Coordinates X -500 , Y 760

This Datacron is located in the High Secruity Section in the center of the area on the edge of a large hill. You will need to follow a passageway located at -825, 789 up to the Datacron.

Presence +4 Datacron

Coordinates X -1900 , -475

This Datacron is located in the Maximum Security Section at the end of a large valley full of lava. To reach it you must run around the right side of the area. To reach the Valley you will need to travel through a cave that begins at -2135, -173

Aim +4 Datacron

Coordinates X -800 , -1940

This Datacron is located in The Tomb area of Belsavis. This is a rather difficult one if you have bad eyesight as it requires you to drop down onto a laser bridge and run across it to the Datacron. It is really that simple but the thing is the laser bridge is so difficult to see.

Green Matrix Shard Datacron

Coordinates X -310 , Y -2170

This Datacron is located in the center of The Tomb area under a tree and requires four people (an entire group) to retrieve. In the center of The Tomb area you will see a giant tree with a passageway leading underneath it. You will need to go inside and take the elevator down. The Rakata Energy Cube spawns around Belsavis or can be purchased from certain types of vendors. Some of the spawns for this cube are (-2700, 888), (-2795, 955), and (-602, 746). The cubes are inserted into the machine down here and then the console is activated which releases the stored Datacron.

Almar
01.02.2012 , 05:25 PM | #16
Taris Cunning Datacron - http://almarsguides.com/swtor/datacr...is/cunning.cfm

Working on getting more guides up, I completely redid my website the past few days!

Almar
01.03.2012 , 08:23 AM | #17
A few Datacrons from Tatooine...

Cunning Datacron - http://almarsguides.com/swtor/datacr...ne/cunning.cfm

Willpower Datacron - http://almarsguides.com/swtor/datacr.../willpower.cfm

Aim Datacron - http://almarsguides.com/swtor/datacron/tatooine/aim.cfm

I'm waiting on the balloon as we speak to write guides for that then I'm done Tatooine and will probably do Nar Shaddaa!

Almar
01.03.2012 , 09:55 PM | #18
I added two more guides that others may be interested in. Both the matrix shards that require the really long balloon rides on Tatooine!

Strength - http://almarsguides.com/swtor/datacr...e/strength.cfm

Blue Matrix Shard - http://almarsguides.com/swtor/datacr...atrixshard.cfm

Tell me what planet you'd like to see next!

FuriousMoo
01.04.2012 , 12:57 PM | #19
From your guide (unless I've missed something and am being really dense), it looks to me like there are only 2 Blue matrix shards available for each faction making the Lvl 50 BBB combination impossible. Is this correct?

Almar
01.07.2012 , 10:08 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by FuriousMoo View Post
From your guide (unless I've missed something and am being really dense), it looks to me like there are only 2 Blue matrix shards available for each faction making the Lvl 50 BBB combination impossible. Is this correct?
I haven't added all of the Datacrons to my guide yet. I'd hope you're not trying to troll with that response considering how new the game is and the difficulty in putting up dozens of different guides and keeping them all individually up to date =P