Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Check-ins
Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

islander
01.30.2012 , 04:14 PM | #351
Quote: Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
im getting a little bored of TOR already tbh
I'm not, but then again I'm playing 20 hours a week at the most.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

GunnerBod
02.01.2012 , 01:13 PM | #352
Thats the great thing about the PVE side of this game.
When you hit 50 on one toon, start another class and it's like a brand new game.

PLUS they don't charge you another $15 a month to do it .

Gun
GUNNER BOD
Guild Leader <VADR>
Jedi Covenant

http://vadr-online.com/index.php

Armourboy
02.02.2012 , 03:13 AM | #353
Well if you tend to play only one toon I can understand being bored with it. Luckily I'm playing 3 at one time lol.
Trill/Kamireyn/Amarlyn/Diane Lishto
Canderous Ordo
< Ex Astris > http://www.exastris.republichost.com

TheBacon
02.02.2012 , 03:15 PM | #354
Hey guys,

I was "Bacon" the Wookie on Tarq. I recognize some of the names here...

Anyway, I'm looking for my old DW pals. I know they're out here somewhere... anybody seen em or talked to them (Sagardon Khan, Thejj, Shaaaft, etc.)?

Also, is there a server w/ a lot of Tarq folks? My current server is pretty boring and antisocial. Wouldn't mind rolling somewhere with an active guild of people who will actually talk to me, lol.

Armourboy
02.02.2012 , 11:35 PM | #355
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBacon View Post
Hey guys,

Anyway, I'm looking for my old DW pals. I know they're out here somewhere... anybody seen em or talked to them (Sagardon Khan, Thejj, Shaaaft, etc.)?

Also, is there a server w/ a lot of Tarq folks? My current server is pretty boring and antisocial. Wouldn't mind rolling somewhere with an active guild of people who will actually talk to me, lol.
Lots of us on Canderous Ordo if you like PvE servers, and I totally can't remember the PvP ones.
Canderous Ordo

Tyndaleon
02.04.2012 , 10:32 AM | #356
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBacon View Post
Hey guys,

Hiya Bacon, I remember you DW I believe went PvP server route, though I have no clue which one they ended up on. 90% of Tarq folks on a PVE server are on Canderous Ordo (with about 80% of those on Republic side) , and Blackpool has a good PvP Sith bunch on Kinrath Spider.
Tyndaleon Starstrider
Formerly of SWG-Tarquinas Server
<IFN> Pre-CU/<WSQ> Post-NGE
SWTOR: Infinity Squadron/infinity-squadron.com - Rep. PvE

GunnerBod
02.06.2012 , 05:28 PM | #357
Hi everyone how have you been? Hows the PVP server thing going?

Reign from Tarq joined us last night, someone already had his name though, was a nice supprise out of the blue.

We are growing nicely and always have a place for fellow Tarq vets.

Gunner
GUNNER BOD
Guild Leader <VADR>
Jedi Covenant

Armourboy
02.06.2012 , 06:26 PM | #358
We've slowly been adding new recruits, although I must admit its not my doing due to RL and work. I would guess our guild is made up of nearly 25% of people not even signed up for the guild which is a good thing!

I've bumped into a few of you here and there and I've started leveling Trill some so you may start seeing that name a bit more

Gunner, Holly and I may come knocking on your door before too long, we are getting the itch to try out the Imp side of things a bit.
Canderous Ordo

GunnerBod
02.12.2012 , 03:18 PM | #359
Quote: Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
We've slowly been adding new recruits, although I must admit its not my doing due to RL and work. I would guess our guild is made up of nearly 25% of people not even signed up for the guild which is a good thing!

I've bumped into a few of you here and there and I've started leveling Trill some so you may start seeing that name a bit more

Gunner, Holly and I may come knocking on your door before too long, we are getting the itch to try out the Imp side of things a bit.
You guys are welcome anytime just give me a /tell.

Gunner
GUNNER BOD
Guild Leader <VADR>
Jedi Covenant

islander
02.13.2012 , 11:59 AM | #360
Quote: Originally Posted by GunnerBod View Post
Hi everyone how have you been? Hows the PVP server thing going?

Reign from Tarq joined us last night, someone already had his name though, was a nice supprise out of the blue.

We are growing nicely and always have a place for fellow Tarq vets.

Gunner
PvP on Kinrath is going okay. I just dinged 50 with my sorcerer there.

Anyone worried about leveling on a PvP server, those concerns have proven (for me) to be non-existant. In my entire process of leveling to 50 as an Imperial, I got into about 12-15 conflicts TOTAL with Repubs.

Only once could I even consider myself 'griefed'. Once. All the way from true open world conflict (about level 25) to 50. Maybe it was karma, as the folks I killed I always allowed to go their own way on respawn - if they didn't instigate further.

So seriously, anyone really worried about PvP griefing while questing - it just doesn't happen imo.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five