Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Check-ins
Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

angelniner's Avatar


angelniner
12.13.2011 , 08:35 AM | #21
where's the spice, dice, and dancing girls? I'm all in.

Blackpool's Avatar


Blackpool
12.13.2011 , 08:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AlkyTimor View Post
I will make one there....hablo espanol?
LOL yes.

Many are not in-game yet, so check here:

http://pathofdestruction.guildlaunch...php?gid=241608
Battlemaster Blackpool Satori- Kinrath Spider
<Path of Destruction>

Blackpool's Avatar


Blackpool
12.13.2011 , 08:39 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyndaleon View Post
Yeah, Lern2Reed Cyril :P lmao

I'd assume Blackpool or Qetra would try and coordinate the PvP guild folks, if they even want to.
Neither guild wants to move off the assigned servers for the administrative headache of corralling non-forum guildees :P
Battlemaster Blackpool Satori- Kinrath Spider
<Path of Destruction>

GunnerBod's Avatar


GunnerBod
12.13.2011 , 08:42 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyndaleon View Post
Are we sure names instantly free-up after a character has been deleted....? I wouldn't have done that myself lol
Yes is instant and names are only held on the indiviual servers or course.
GUNNER BOD
Guild Leader <VADR>
Jedi Covenant

http://vadr-online.com/index.php

GunnerBod's Avatar


GunnerBod
12.13.2011 , 08:43 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackpool View Post
Path of Destruction is on Kinray Spider to stay for Sith PvP. Would love for some of you to make a toon there, Sith or Reb side for later.

FYI I made a placeholder toon on Canderous Republic side for down the road
WAYYYY ahead of you bro, already done
GUNNER BOD
Guild Leader <VADR>
Jedi Covenant

http://vadr-online.com/index.php

Tyndaleon's Avatar


Tyndaleon
12.13.2011 , 08:46 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaurek View Post
Yeah.

If the main idea was to play with Tarq people, then one guild (2 I guess, one for each faction... OK 4, one for each faction and either PvE or PvP) with everyone in it, to be split up later would have been the way to go.

Ah well.

Good luck to all wherever you land.
The result would have been exactly the same, because it was guilds which were pre-placed, not people's individual accounts. If everyone joined in one big guild, everyone except that one guild would have had to manually create their own guilds on that server after the fact.
Tyndaleon Starstrider
Formerly of SWG-Tarquinas Server
<IFN> Pre-CU/<WSQ> Post-NGE
SWTOR: Infinity Squadron/infinity-squadron.com - Rep. PvE

Tyndaleon's Avatar


Tyndaleon
12.13.2011 , 08:46 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by GunnerBod View Post
Yes is instant and names are only held on the indiviual servers or course.
Awesome, good to know man
Tyndaleon Starstrider
Formerly of SWG-Tarquinas Server
<IFN> Pre-CU/<WSQ> Post-NGE
SWTOR: Infinity Squadron/infinity-squadron.com - Rep. PvE

XInfernoX's Avatar


XInfernoX
12.13.2011 , 08:47 AM | #28
Harren here. I'm playing on Canderous right now. Character name is Dev.
Major Dev Ikeo-varr
Republic Commando
<Infinity Squadron>

"Sounds like you could use a soldier."

islander's Avatar


islander
12.13.2011 , 08:50 AM | #29
Page 1, yessssss


Path of Destruction ended up on Kinrath Spider.

Most of us looked long and hard at the server FE and TL ended up on, but in the end, we're 100% convinced our server is going to be a better option for both population and something resembling balanced PvP.

At least we'll be able to keep yammering here amongst ourselves if we can't all be on the same server.

If there's anything we can do to assist any other guilds wanting to move over to Kinrath, don't hesitate to PM me or contact us on our guild website/forums. I won't hold my breath though, don't worry
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Gaurek's Avatar


Gaurek
12.13.2011 , 08:52 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyndaleon View Post
The result would have been exactly the same, because it was guilds which were pre-placed, not people's individual accounts. If everyone joined in one big guild, everyone except that one guild would have had to manually create their own guilds on that server after the fact.
I get ya.

Just that with everyone , or at least everyone with common faction and playstyle, together it would be easier, at least a little bit.

Like you say though, not like it's hard to manually make toons wherever. Just the 5k rap wherever you go.
Soldier of GOD, HATED, -=VNV=-

True Believer of THE PIXEL