Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*** Attis Station

CrexRex
01.02.2012 , 02:54 PM | #21
Haha! Was 37 Sage, took me like 4 tries. Just focus all on one target and kill it, no CC required. Then you're dead! Lol rez up and now just two left, easy...

But seriously, I tried quite a few different strats, this one actually worked before I could perfect it

Edit:added class and lvl

Shawrie
01.02.2012 , 02:58 PM | #22
Not sure why an elite mob has people running scared..
Obviously gameplay is very different as a Sage, so I can't comment too much on that.
Interrupt everything you can is the best way of cutting Sith damage. As mentioned also by someone else, CC the toughest mob, cut down the lesser guys first.

Shadow Tank here with Tharan healing me, havent had a single issue with any class quest. Always been 2-3 levels above the mobs and keep gear on both myself and companion upto date.

Dubblebass
01.02.2012 , 06:47 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Cias View Post
i did it on my sage with qyzen, was by far the hardest quest to solo ive done so far.
Same on both accounts. I did finally realize that force lift was working well and that made all the difference for me. That and the fact that with the station buffs, I was able to easily solo one while healing Qyzen.

Draider
01.02.2012 , 07:03 PM | #24
I did this thing called -- get help from a friend. Didn't have any trouble at all.

Requimo
01.02.2012 , 07:20 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Shawrie View Post
Not sure why an elite mob has people running scared..
Obviously gameplay is very different as a Sage, so I can't comment too much on that.
Interrupt everything you can is the best way of cutting Sith damage. As mentioned also by someone else, CC the toughest mob, cut down the lesser guys first.

Shadow Tank here with Tharan healing me, havent had a single issue with any class quest. Always been 2-3 levels above the mobs and keep gear on both myself and companion upto date.
I'm shadow tank myself and personally I'm using Zenith to add challange to the leveling because with Tharan the game is easy mode.

I did the quest with Zenith. I did cc one mob everytime and interrupted sith sorc's attacks. Sith warriors was easy for me (cuz I'm a tank) and popping some defansive cd's did the trick when things got sour. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even need to cc if I used Tharan tho.

I don't know how is Sage's gameplay like but I know that Tank companions are very unreliable and I admit that the quest's difficulty was somewhat above the other class quests.

quaesitor
01.03.2012 , 05:06 AM | #26
Yeah, it's a bit overkill. It was perhaps written back before companion tanks had their defenses cut by like 600%.

I had to zerg some of the packs by focus-firing and then running out of the instance. I also force waved someone off the second floor a couple of times.

LanceGabriell
01.03.2012 , 05:37 AM | #27
finnished yesterday as level 36, but shadow infiltrator, using Qyzen...2 deaths but ok in the end...

mind maze one (the elite), pop up..kill asap a strong one, force cloak, heal, go mind maze the elite, kill them. Use interrupts to minimize their damage. Have force cloak ready for the next group. Rinse and repeat for each group. Deactivate the AOE abilities on companion...
had 2 deaths until I learned this rotation. takes time.

I provided here an example for the most powerful group met there, an elite and 2 strongs. also upstairs on the 3 strongs, I suggest to mindmaze the strong DBLS and kill the other 2 sbls first, using the same strategy...he has insane dps and you need to focus interrupts on him...

Sorry I can't help ya with a tactic for sages..
I always shoot first!

Zenthrax
01.03.2012 , 06:38 AM | #28
As balance spec shadow using tharan, cc one mob, had tharan do the pull on another, nuke down the 3rd(or 2nd), force cloak..heal up, cc one of 2 remaining(or not if theres only 1)

And voila, easymode killing the last mobs..and force cloak cd is ready before next pull/using buff station.

Jadeneye
01.03.2012 , 06:52 AM | #29
This is the only quest on my entire road to lvl 50 that made me pull my hair out as a Shadow. Absolutely rage inducing.

Frigan
01.03.2012 , 08:59 AM | #30
Not sure what the issue is with this place, did it easily as Heal Sage with Qyzen (in about 5levels sub-par gear).

For each pull:

Make sure you have the buff from the clickable station before each pull.
Force Shield Companion, then Self - (important so you can reapply bubble to companion first)
after 5s set companion to attack weakest mob and force lift the Elite Mob/Caster if there is no elite.
Keep the Force Shield up at all times, and interrupt the lightning with your interrupt/stun/even knockback! if necessary.

Rinse, Repeat. Just the same as any pack with elites/strong mobs.