Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

tunewalker
07.31.2014 , 07:49 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
I agree
Sidenote: Where is everyone? People were SWARMING the last thread, now it's kinda like "meh"
Its just what time it is, and people working on figuring out their characters. I am still not sure what Bio I want to have for my character.

Nalathemaster
07.31.2014 , 07:49 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
At this time some are sleeping.
Makes sense

LadyKulvax
07.31.2014 , 07:54 PM | #23
Well my character will be a serious pain to kill for anyone.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

tunewalker
07.31.2014 , 07:56 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Believe it or not your missing a free force ability....

-Saber barrier* (with Rank 3 Form 3 or Rank 4 Form 5) because of your proficiency with Form III....

Also you should have a free rank 1 force repulse....

Edit: also dont know if you noticed this but the prereqs for Mind trick and Cleanse mind (iE rank 1's ) require points spent in Force Persuasion which you have set as Rank 1 Free instead of Master 5 points....

Silenceo
07.31.2014 , 07:57 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
I think the same concerning Jahuro.

Though, I just realized a critical mistake... I used 30 points on Dominate Mind, when the first level is supposed to be free, meaning I would have 5 points still to spend...

Side Note: Why do we not have Force Sense as a first rank free? It seems like one of those that all force sensitives, even untrained, have.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Nalathemaster
07.31.2014 , 08:00 PM | #26
I think Tazre will most likely Ally with LK's character and work to kill Silenceo

Silenceo
07.31.2014 , 08:01 PM | #27
I think Tazre will most likely Ally with LK's character and work to kill Silenceo
How well guarded is his mind?
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Nalathemaster
07.31.2014 , 08:02 PM | #28
How well guarded is his mind?
He was tortured for information by the sith and they got nothing, so I would say EXTREMELY Well guarded.

Silenceo
07.31.2014 , 08:03 PM | #29
He was tortured for information by the sith and they got nothing, so I would say EXTREMELY strong.
I doubt Jahuro would be stopped, but let us leave that for the debates.

tunewalker
07.31.2014 , 08:04 PM | #30
I think the same concerning Jahuro.

Though, I just realized a critical mistake... I used 30 points on Dominate Mind, when the first level is supposed to be free, meaning I would have 5 points still to spend...

Side Note: Why do we not have Force Sense as a first rank free? It seems like one of those that all force sensitives, even untrained, have.
Some untrained have, some dont. Its unneccisary with Forcre sight. Force sight is the core ability and basically lowest "force sense" if its not a core ability I dont thnk it should be free with out prereq's..... 1 point isnt to large to ask.