Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo
07.31.2014 , 07:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Planet vote: Taris.
Due to a new rule, since I felt Force Users needed more down sides, Jedi/Sith will not be keeping items like last round unless they are special. Such as the necklace. That can stay, but I am afraid the communicator can not.

I know, it sucks, but I feel it is a necessary part of balancing force users and none force users, since force users get so many advantages due to their powers.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Jarons
07.31.2014 , 07:34 PM | #12
how you going to have a character with my name man

Silenceo
07.31.2014 , 07:35 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
how you going to have a character with my name man
It was a subconscious mistake, it was already fixed.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Jarons
07.31.2014 , 07:36 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
It was a subconscious mistake, it was already fixed.
lol its cool but am about to post my character just don't know how to use the spoiler thing

Silenceo
07.31.2014 , 07:40 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
lol its cool but am about to post my character just don't know how to use the spoiler thing
Its the button that looks like a cog. Put what you want in the tab in between those tags.

Question to all gathered here.

Mirulaki have an innate ability with Force Sense, though I did not put points into it, how does this effect my own characters sight considering most Mirulaki could see just fine using the force? (Or perhaps a racial bonus? )

tunewalker
07.31.2014 , 07:42 PM | #16
Its the button that looks like a cog. Put what you want in the tab in between those tags.

Question to all gathered here.

Mirulaki have an innate ability with Force Sense, though I did not put points into it, how does this effect my own characters sight considering most Mirulaki could see just fine using the force? (Or perhaps a racial bonus? )
They have an innate ability with Force Sight a "core ability" you automatically get 1 rank in.... Maybe racial bonus to rank 2 but honestly you I dont think its neccissary.

Silenceo
07.31.2014 , 07:44 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
They have an innate ability with Force Sight a "core ability" you automatically get 1 rank in.... Maybe racial bonus to rank 2 but honestly you I dont think its neccissary.
Alright, just wanted to check.

Anyone else agree on boosting Mirulaki's force sight ability to rank 2? (Kinda like how we all know Wookies are extremely strong, or Gen'Dai really tough to destroy.)

Nalathemaster
07.31.2014 , 07:44 PM | #18
:csw_v ader:
Have no clue why i just posted that...

Nalathemaster
07.31.2014 , 07:46 PM | #19
Alright, just wanted to check.

Anyone else agree on boosting Mirulaki's force sight ability to rank 2? (Kinda like how we all know Wookies are extremely strong, or Gen'Dai really tough to destroy.)
I agree
Sidenote: Where is everyone? People were SWARMING the last thread, now it's kinda like "meh"

Silenceo
07.31.2014 , 07:48 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
I agree
Sidenote: Where is everyone? People were SWARMING the last thread, now it's kinda like "meh"
At this time some are sleeping.