Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class story timeline **spoiler alert**

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Class story timeline **spoiler alert**

Smackyhead
12.13.2011 , 02:44 PM | #1
FInally, forums are up! new player here! Very excited! This might contian spoilers, dont read if you dont want to know more then your progression.

So I am a player that got sold on the whole story base in the game. I have heard that class quest timelines follow up on each other, such as where jedi knight story ends, sith warrior begins.

I will probably play thrue all classes before choosing 1 for endgame, just to see the whole story of everything. Both republic and empire. So should I start with a specific class and follow up by specific other class? so it would fit like a movie? or does it not matter?

Thanks!

ereler
12.13.2011 , 03:11 PM | #2
Spoilers are for the spoiler forum.

bigheadbrandon
12.13.2011 , 03:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Smackyhead View Post
FInally, forums are up! new player here! Very excited! This might contian spoilers, dont read if you dont want to know more then your progression.

So I am a player that got sold on the whole story base in the game. I have heard that class quest timelines follow up on each other, such as where jedi knight story ends, sith warrior begins.

I will probably play thrue all classes before choosing 1 for endgame, just to see the whole story of everything. Both republic and empire. So should I start with a specific class and follow up by specific other class? so it would fit like a movie? or does it not matter?

Thanks!
Spoiler