Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Practical or For Show?

Beniboybling
07.06.2014 , 10:45 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
I have a vote to propose.

Is Beniboybling just, For Show, or is he Practical?

For Show: 0 Practical: 0
LOL!

I eagerly await the results.

Aurbere
07.06.2014 , 10:54 AM | #162
Practical, duh. Who else would deal with Legend's insanity?
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 10:55 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Practical, duh. Who else would deal with Legend's insanity?
Well, it looks like Selenial is stepping up to that plate already.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Aurbere
07.06.2014 , 11:03 AM | #164
Beni's a veteran Legend-killer. So he's still practical.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 11:08 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Beni's a veteran Legend-killer. So he's still practical.
True. Its more of a "for fun" poll than a serious one.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Beniboybling
07.06.2014 , 11:16 AM | #166
Indeed, but I plan on her crusade into the dark regions. Once more unto the breach!

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 11:42 AM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Indeed, but I plan on her crusade into the dark regions. Once more unto the breach!
Venturing into enemy territory without an extraction team? May the force save you...

StarSquirrel
07.07.2014 , 11:18 PM | #168
So I'd like to see opinions on the practicality of Vibroswords and most main melee weapons in general in the SW universe. As we all know, many organizations and militaries equip their militaries or guards with these weapons in large numbers.

While obviously they're bad for the open battlefield, are there any instances where they might be practical or are they entirely for show?
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

tunewalker
07.07.2014 , 11:25 PM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
So I'd like to see opinions on the practicality of Vibroswords and most main melee weapons in general in the SW universe. As we all know, many organizations and militaries equip their militaries or guards with these weapons in large numbers.

While obviously they're bad for the open battlefield, are there any instances where they might be practical or are they entirely for show?
Maybe close quarters corridors or for battleing against a Force wielder as Blasters could be more harmful to you then helpful in that arena.

Even in corridors though Knife would be better then Sword, but basically thats it to me. I dont see any reason you would have one instead of something like a blaster.

Wolfninjajedi
07.08.2014 , 11:14 AM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post

Stealth missions. Last resort weapon. A tool.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.