Magnet Delayed by Pipe Smash?

Went in to do nightmare Grob'thok, and we noticed that the magnet wasn't quite in the positions we were expecting. It seemed to be just a bit shy of where pipe smash normally happens each time. After some inspection, we discovered that when pipe smash hits, not only is everyone knocked up, but the magnet itself stops for a moment, as if it were stunned like a player or add. We weren't able to confirm whether or not this was happening with Overhead Smash as well, but it stands to reason. This would neatly explain why the magnet seemed a bit slow.

This isn't *too* much of a problem so long as you don't get behind on pipe smash. It just takes a bit of adjusting from the positions you're used to, but it is definitely different.

Do you keep getting this situation that boss is stuck in the magnet as he should, his pipe is attached to magnet and all and he still manages to do one more tick of pipe smash about one second later? We wiped to this a few times and it's extremely annoying. Another thing is position of the magnet I have seen a DPS die from magnet while being about 10 metres from it on my screen. I know this is probably lag issues but it happens consistently to different people and makes clearing this fight quite random.

Do you keep getting this situation that boss is stuck in the magnet as he should, his pipe is attached to magnet and all and he still manages to do one more tick of pipe smash about one second later? We wiped to this a few times and it's extremely annoying. Another thing is position of the magnet I have seen a DPS die from magnet while being about 10 metres from it on my screen. I know this is probably lag issues but it happens consistently to different people and makes clearing this fight quite random.

The pipe smash issue was happening to our group last week, but didn't happen when we cleared it yesterday as far as I saw. Not sure what was happening but yes, it is frustrating.