Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where are my monthly Cartel Coins FFS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Where are my monthly Cartel Coins FFS

OwenBrooks
04.21.2014 , 05:40 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Oz View Post
AND they just locked my ticket...forcing me to call and waste my time waiting in some call queue? Really Bioware? This is beyond ridiculous.
Ticket Lock means they are looking at the ticket, or do you mean ticket closed ?

Ilhares
04.21.2014 , 05:57 PM | #22
While behind schedule, my allotment came in this morning. I hope the rest of you see yours soon as well.

thomasbaxter
04.21.2014 , 11:09 PM | #23
Lol they still haven't fixed this rather embarassing bug. Happens more when u buy game time cards too. Should really be sorting it instead of constantly telling you to phone cs.

Doel
04.22.2014 , 04:54 AM | #24
I filed a ticket to them about it ca 20h ago.

I just logged in to the game to see if there is an update or something else on it.

Well, the ticket has vanished from the list. It's gone. Any idea what this means?

Annekas
04.22.2014 , 06:54 AM | #25
I am a new player and have only been subbed a few months. Always get the coins on the day I am billed, this month they were late. Wrote a ticket to ask how long I should wait before being worried. A service droid told me to wait 72h and then contact them again if no coins. 72 hours is over in about 10 hours and this thread is making me think the wait is going to be a little longer -.-

Geistlinger
04.22.2014 , 08:02 PM | #26
Huh, I tried calling and was told they couldn't do anything over the phone, that I had to send an in game ticket. (Which I've done, and have yet to get a response on.)

Lordkoon
04.23.2014 , 03:13 AM | #27
Oh and I thought I was the only one. Billed on 22.04. Last 6 months receiving cc instantly with payment, now ...meh.
<(//////////)[>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

beattlebilly
04.23.2014 , 06:26 AM | #28
Make an in-game ticket. I haven't received my 500 monthly grant yet, but they did comp me
The BastionThe Dynamite LegacySix Sith Bag

Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?

Radka
04.23.2014 , 10:41 AM | #29
I got my last montly cc 03/16/2014 according to my log, then I got in game reward 500 and security key reward 100 but still no monthly cc for april :/ I will sent ticket but last time I sent ticket about cc they said call us, i am not calling its to expensive for me :/
Ventrasi, sniper ... The Judges
Merris, guardian ... Spark of Insanity
Red Eclipse

Doel
04.25.2014 , 05:40 AM | #30
just wanted to let you know I have finally received my coins. The ticket was still open, no idea if it helped or not, as it seems they are behind schedule (my friends got theirs ten days late too)

Hopefully the rest of you will be getting their cc too