Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where are my monthly Cartel Coins FFS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Where are my monthly Cartel Coins FFS

Lord_Oz
04.21.2014 , 01:16 AM | #11
Me as well. Took my money, no monthly stipend of CC's. I've been a sub non-stop since early access. Unacceptable.
Peace is a lie...

sepulhead
04.21.2014 , 04:51 AM | #12
same here preorder the fist day got in on the first wave of eraly access, neve unsub always got my cc around the 14 th;

i put in a ingeme ticket, they locked it . This is no way to treath your loyal subs

Jeweledleah
04.21.2014 , 05:22 AM | #13
calling them tends to result in manual cartel coin grant - apparently, they cannot process this through in game tickets, as its account issue, rather then in game issue (which is what ticket system seems to be for). which reminds me. I have to call them again. because I've been having this issue for a while now. the only time I get my boins promptly nowadays is when I initially add a new time card. second month? requires me to make a phone call. been that way since december - 5 months now. they really should get on fixing this already. while my direct experience with service reps I've talked to was perfectly pleasant - an error in a system that lasts that long? should be addressed already. IMO.

sepulhead
04.21.2014 , 05:50 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
calling them tends to result in manual cartel coin grant - apparently, they cannot process this through in game tickets, as its account issue, rather then in game issue (which is what ticket system seems to be for). which reminds me. I have to call them again. because I've been having this issue for a while now. the only time I get my boins promptly nowadays is when I initially add a new time card. second month? requires me to make a phone call. been that way since december - 5 months now. they really should get on fixing this already. while my direct experience with service reps I've talked to was perfectly pleasant - an error in a system that lasts that long? should be addressed already. IMO.
i am not calling internationaly for my cc, do you know how much an international call cost this is no longer the nineties, they do have this thing called email, Why doesn't bioware got a support email?

Urantia
04.21.2014 , 08:33 AM | #15
I have also not gotten my April stipend of CCs. I got the bonus at the beginning of the month like all subs, but have yet to see my normal monthly coins. This would not be the first time...and I am in no hurry to spend them, but just wanted to add to the list of those that have not gotten their subscription coins.
│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON238

Doel
04.21.2014 , 09:25 AM | #16
just checked.

count me in too, billed on the 13th, no cc as of yet :/ for april

and why should i have to call? turbine (lotro) is able to handle these kind of things per email as well. bioware should be too.

dr_mike
04.21.2014 , 11:47 AM | #17
Just open a ticket. Mine was late as well. I waited the described 72 hours and had a response back in under 12 hours with the coins.

edit: There's no need to call them. In fact I believe the forum stickies say to go the ticket route.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

Lord_Oz
04.21.2014 , 12:17 PM | #18
AND they just locked my ticket...forcing me to call and waste my time waiting in some call queue? Really Bioware? This is beyond ridiculous.
Peace is a lie...

TominatorBriss
04.21.2014 , 02:39 PM | #19
SOLVED

I phoned up customer support and they resolved my issue and within minutes rewarded my cartel coins but could not see any reason why I never got them, when I asked what advice i could give people with the same issue they said to either phone them up or submit a ticket.

My advice is to phone them direct approach always works best and worked for me, hope this helps people.

Khumak
04.21.2014 , 05:32 PM | #20
I was billed on April 12th and still no monthly cartel coin grant.