Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NOT your typical Security Question Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
NOT your typical Security Question Thread

booruusk
12.13.2011 , 02:37 PM | #1
Ok, so I have a friend who rarely ever came to the forums or if he did he rarely logged in. After the "Security Question" emails were sent, he never logged on and answered or setup his security questions. Now, he tries to login and it askes himm to answer the security questions that he NEVER setup. My question is how to get this fixed without waiting "on hold" for hours on end. He waited for 2 hrs this past weekend and 3 hrs last night. I told him I would log on here (since he can't) and pose the question to CS or someone who could possibly help.....

Thanks in advance!

booruusk
12.13.2011 , 02:40 PM | #2
Good grief......2nd page in 30 seconds......

booruusk
12.13.2011 , 05:11 PM | #3
Back up.....anyone.....anyone.....Bueller.....Bueller.. ..CS???

Rasticles
12.13.2011 , 05:13 PM | #4
The only way to deal with security questions will be through a phone call....sorry, i understand you may not want to hear that.....

It IS your friends mistake, he should have to deal with it, as you will not be able to help him.

obi-juan
12.13.2011 , 05:17 PM | #5
The phones have been hanging up on my guildmate automatically all day. "All representatives are busy, call back later" <click> He's called every hour since 7am. For some time the number was even out of service. He never even got the "fix your questions email" and went through a cycle of emails with CS about it where they literally sent the same 2 e-mails over and over.

booruusk
12.13.2011 , 05:30 PM | #6
This is ridiculous.......

MaxiumHuggage
12.13.2011 , 05:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by obi-juan View Post
The phones have been hanging up on my guildmate automatically all day. "All representatives are busy, call back later" <click> He's called every hour since 7am. For some time the number was even out of service. He never even got the "fix your questions email" and went through a cycle of emails with CS about it where they literally sent the same 2 e-mails over and over.
At least he got something I haven't received squat via e-mail and have been trying to call all weekend to get this done before the rush. Is there anyone actually at those phones Bio-Ware? I have my doubts.

obi-juan
12.13.2011 , 05:33 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by booruusk View Post
This is ridiculous.......
Yeap. This is what my friend went through all day today: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...7519#post87519

booruusk
12.13.2011 , 05:42 PM | #9
@obi-juan- Yeah I read your friend's helluva day earlier trying to research for my friends problem. My friend is a spiteful b*st*rd so he is talking about tossing his CE in a drawer and leaving it there for 3-6 months and hopefully they will have all this CS nonsense figured out. He is not chomping at the bit to play like me

obi-juan
12.13.2011 , 05:50 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by booruusk View Post
@obi-juan- Yeah I read your friend's helluva day earlier trying to research for my friends problem. My friend is a spiteful b*st*rd so he is talking about tossing his CE in a drawer and leaving it there for 3-6 months and hopefully they will have all this CS nonsense figured out. He is not chomping at the bit to play like me
Yeah he doesn't want to throw the pre-order in the bin, so to speak. We're both chomping at the bit, him worse because his early access started today. I just can't believe how impossible it is to fix over the internet if they're unwilling to have a REAL customer service line. In the words of my buddy "This e-mail droid shtick is getting really f'ing old, someone answer the damn phone"