Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Galactic Starfighter Records (2.7+)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter Records (2.7+)

SammyGStatus's Avatar


SammyGStatus
04.16.2014 , 05:19 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Camelpockets View Post
I need to see the sections you want visibly shown in the screenshot to give you credit for the record. For example, DPS must be right there on the screenshot in order for it to count.
BTW is Damage Overcharge a legit guild over on EH?
DO is a real guild. We only have 9 people so far, but really it's a core group of Jung'Ma's finest...

Screen of 178 dps
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status

Nemarus's Avatar


Nemarus
04.16.2014 , 05:37 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SammyGStatus View Post
DO is a real guild. We only have 9 people so far, but really it's a core group of Jung'Ma's finest...

Screen of 178 dps
Maybe we shouldn't have another records thread, if it is going to promote behavior such as the above.

Way to ensure half those people never queue again.
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

SammyGStatus's Avatar


SammyGStatus
04.16.2014 , 05:41 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
Maybe we shouldn't have another records thread, if it is going to promote behavior such as the above.

Way to ensure half those people never queue again.
You're welcome for playing the game? Blame matchmaking - I'm not going to handicap myself for BW's game. I kept queing even though I was ion spammed by two of JM's top GS pilots, and that was before the first nerf.

Edit:
Leggogurl - Mangler - Burning Squadron - Jung'Ma - 29 K, 38 K+A, 112k damage Screenshot
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status

Nemarus's Avatar


Nemarus
04.16.2014 , 06:14 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by SammyGStatus View Post
You're welcome for playing the game? Blame matchmaking - I'm not going to handicap myself for BW's game. I kept queing even though I was ion spammed by two of JM's top GS pilots, and that was before the first nerf.

Edit:
Leggogurl - Mangler - Burning Squadron - Jung'Ma - 29 K, 38 K+A, 112k damage Screenshot
Why do you think you had to come to TEH? Because you guys killed the population on JM.

If there were no records thread, there'd be no motivation to butcher newer lesser pilots like this. You could've tried your hand at a different ship or something.

You can even do it in a completely selfish way, if selflessness isn't your thing: think of it this way, if they stop playing, you will have to wait longer for queues and your playtime and requisition gain will go down.
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

Kuciwalker's Avatar


Kuciwalker
04.16.2014 , 06:19 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
Why do you think you had to come to TEH? Because you guys killed the population on JM.

If there were no records thread, there'd be no motivation to butcher newer lesser pilots like this. You could've tried your hand at a different ship or something.

You can even do it in a completely selfish way, if selflessness isn't your thing: think of it this way, if they stop playing, you will have to wait longer for queues and your playtime and requisition gain will go down.
The population on JM is just fine.

SammyGStatus's Avatar


SammyGStatus
04.16.2014 , 06:24 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
Why do you think you had to come to TEH? Because you guys killed the population on JM.
And I still play on Jung'Ma almost every night I GSF where, like Kuci said, the ques are fine. The records thread isn't my motivation for something like that - the fact that I never had a perfect game was.
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status

Armonddd's Avatar


Armonddd
04.16.2014 , 07:05 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
If there were no records thread, there'd be no motivation to butcher newer lesser pilots like this. You could've tried your hand at a different ship or something.
I have never let the opinions of others, much less the existence of a records thread, influence how I have fun playing any game.

Taking down the records thread would, essentially, be censorship, and I'm sure you realize how little effect that would have.
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

Camelpockets's Avatar


Camelpockets
04.16.2014 , 09:02 PM | #28
This is not going to be the place to settle these pesky arguments. If you want to argue, go onto a different thread or go onto the game. This is going to the place to post records, and a little advice or stuffs if people want, not to start drama. If not, I will ignore records being posted by the either party. This nonsense will not be tolerated here.

If people want to slaughter new pilots, then so be it. If they get their joys on getting their records, that's good for them. But it's their problem if their respect comes into question. That is my side on the issue. Now let it go. (Yes if you can't tell, I've seen drama too much to deal with it anymore)
"We have winnowed all futures. The cull endures. It is optimal. It is necessary." - Shiva
Camels the Revanchist
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony & Shadowlands

caederon's Avatar


caederon
04.17.2014 , 12:13 AM | #29
Despon - Mangler - Begeren Colony - 103208 damage (Domination)

King for a day! Maybe... unless someone breaks it before that.

mattycutts's Avatar


mattycutts
04.17.2014 , 04:41 AM | #30
Quickblast - Eternal Dawn - Red Eclipse - 23 kill

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/9...g9a4z7bqwr.jpg

Quickblast - Eternal Dawn - Red Eclipse (domination) - kills+assists / assists / damage

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/p...tfy8_kills.jpg

Quickblast - Eternal Dawn - Red Eclipse - domination - obj's and medals

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/s...5tnam2muo3.jpg

Quickblast - Eternal Dawn - Red Eclipse -TDM - kills+assists / dps

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/a...ourhgillye.jpg
RED ECLIPSE - Unrelenting (Rep) / The Deathbringers (emp)
(Ground & Space PVP only) - Republic main
Empire - Quickblast / Quickstrike / Quickblow / Quickcast / Toretto
Republic - Quickblasts / Quickslam / Quickvolley
Former Baccas Blade / Nightmare Lands