Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG]: nightmare mechanics implemented in SM & HM DF/DP !

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
[BUG]: nightmare mechanics implemented in SM & HM DF/DP !

Methoxa
04.11.2014 , 07:17 AM | #21
Be happy that Brontes doesnt spawn her energ spheres in phase 1 ^^
Revanchist

Bull_Five_Golf
04.11.2014 , 07:25 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Wanchope View Post
I'll add a bug to the list. Last night in the second fight in DP (Tyrans), we were missing a tile on my guilds weekly 16m HM run. As in before we even pulled the boss a tile was already missing. After every wipe, it was still missing.

Add to that the other 'bugs'... having to drop down when you get simplification. And we had multiple people die from simplification even though they dropped down and got to the center pyramid clicky thingie in plenty of time. They clicked, and then died as soon as they got back up. Happened to me once and said in the chat window 'Simplification 0 damage.'

This is exactly what happened to my raid group last night in 8 man HM. Missing a tile and raid members respawning dead after clicking the pyramid.

We also wiped once on Bestia and when we reentered her chamber had two larva and two monsters just standing there next to their portals because it didn't reset correctly. We just killed them and then the fight proceeded as normal but it was weird.
Cota'Dan - Sara'Dan

ML_DoubleTap
04.11.2014 , 08:23 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Hey,

They should definitely fix this, I mean, people are now used to HM and doing smooth runs in order to get crafting schematics, loot, ultimate coms etc. It sucks that you lose a week or more for this. I mean yeah, it can be done, but for example we got stuck on Tyrans yesterday since we needed time to adapt. Yes, its a challenge again, but still with no reward, why doesn't the game ever bug in a good way? Like getting NiM loot in SM for example

Its really annoying and should be fixed.
Well, there are MMGs on every boss now...so at least there's that.
Bonkurz

John_Depaepe
04.13.2014 , 12:49 AM | #24
If it would've been a bug in Cartel market it would've been fixed already.
Servers wouldn't have been up for 1 hour before they'd patch it.

Anyway,it's more then doable with the new mechanics,i like them to be honest.
But yeah,time consuming to learn them again,more stress etc.

If they could only patch their game without *********** something up,that would be nice -_-

LXavier
04.13.2014 , 05:30 AM | #25
Hi to everyone!
I understand why Tyrans was changed,it was a really boring and too easy Boss.
But what I can not understand is why the same player has the same Debuff 3 or more times in a row.
Last night I become Simplification 3 times without time to make any Dmg or Heal between Debuffs.
I had the first simplification,I go down and when I go back to the field I have again the same Debuff.
That happened 3 times in a row and I died because of it.
Bioware must fix this problem,or else most of the people cannot survive this fight and he is the 2er Boss not Endcontent.

NogueiraA
04.13.2014 , 09:13 AM | #26
Glad I quit this game.
La'izen | Sentinel
Jedi Laizen | Guardian
Satele Shan
BETA tester

EarnestBunbury
04.13.2014 , 12:25 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
Glad I quit this game.
The freaking silence is deafening from BlatherWare, whether or not it is "working as intended"... just stupid. I can't wait for Wildstar as I am getting more and more fed up with these bugs. Something is up with the AOE's now also... I get a reticle ready to place and if I don't need it anymore, I used to extend this reticle beyond its max limit and click it off... but it won't click off anymore! If it is a cybertech grenade then it instantly casts where it is (usually where it does no good) or if it is a salvation with 3 stacks of resplendence then it instantly casts even while moving. UGH. Having to change gameplay is aggravating for simple SM and stupid mobs in dailies. You expect it for HM but simple crap like this for casual players makes one want to uninstall like I did GW2. Hurry up Wildstar!

Mr_Fuzzle
04.13.2014 , 12:36 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by EarnestBunbury View Post
The freaking silence is deafening from BlatherWare, whether or not it is "working as intended"... just stupid. I can't wait for Wildstar as I am getting more and more fed up with these bugs. Something is up with the AOE's now also... I get a reticle ready to place and if I don't need it anymore, I used to extend this reticle beyond its max limit and click it off... but it won't click off anymore! If it is a cybertech grenade then it instantly casts where it is (usually where it does no good) or if it is a salvation with 3 stacks of resplendence then it instantly casts even while moving. UGH. Having to change gameplay is aggravating for simple SM and stupid mobs in dailies. You expect it for HM but simple crap like this for casual players makes one want to uninstall like I did GW2. Hurry up Wildstar!
For your AoE "bug" read the damn patch notes.

nnaydolem
04.14.2014 , 12:37 PM | #29
Hey could we get a response? We know you guys are busy...but many of us are subs and buy a lot of cartel coins. HA!

soooo letting your consumers know what is going on is just good business practice.

bdatt
04.14.2014 , 01:21 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by nnaydolem View Post
Hey could we get a response?
Addressed in the bugs thread on Friday.

Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
This is correct. It is a bug and is going to be addressed in 2.7.1.