Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Should Explosive Conflict be nerfed?

nightsproull
04.08.2014 , 12:16 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
EC HC/NiM was done back when it was the highest content and it is still done now, even if that's not quite as often
I came back to the game in late January, already 55. Between The Harbinger and Prophecy of the Five, I've seen a pug forming for EC twice.

It's pulling teeth to get anyone to even attempt it.

space_mechanic
04.09.2014 , 12:54 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by nightsproull View Post
I came back to the game in late January, already 55. Between The Harbinger and Prophecy of the Five, I've seen a pug forming for EC twice.

Some guilds still do EC. It's a good op to train teamwork.
The Red Eclipse

Heal-To-Full
04.09.2014 , 11:32 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by nightsproull View Post
Some ops just aren't meant to be pugged.

Doesn't mean they're super hard, they just require more coordination than standing out of red and throwing heals/taunts/pews.

Actually, I suspect (and hope) that this thread is just troll/sarcasm to get everyone to say "No, EC NiM shouldn't be nerfed" and then throw "A-ha, then why should DP/DF!"
What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence of the Sith race and the Sith people, the glory of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the Empire, so that we may fulfill the mission allotted us by the Force itself. Everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

sithBracer
04.09.2014 , 12:25 PM | #24
They should give better rewards for it. As it is, it is very hard to get anyone to do it. Even people who know it.
Ma'kaela - jedi shadow in training
MŠkaela - assassin in the shadows

Iona_Var
04.09.2014 , 01:26 PM | #25
Main reason people don't want to do EC NiM is because it still drops Dread Guard armor. Plus those who have done it, probably already have the Warstalker title so there isn't much incentive to go back. As far as nerfing, I think they should actually bump EC up to a lvl 55 or higher op sometime in the future. It's really not all that hard considering people cleared it with Campaign gear way back when, so if you can't do it now post 2.0 then I'm sorry but you need to learn to deal with mechanics and not try to tank and spank everything.
"There is more for you to see, so much more."- Dread Master Raptus
Undraly the Eternal Warrior
<YES>

TheRandomno
04.09.2014 , 06:44 PM | #26
I've never actually found someone asking for EC SM, HM or NiM, since it's lvl 50. I'd love to do it but I can't PuG it and my guild can only clear KP SM, not even EV. :/ Anyone doing the classic ops weekly will just turn to KP for half the challege.

I have no idea what anyone's meant to do about it though. :/
Tomb of Freedon Nadd.
Don't go PuGing DF and DP SM so cautiously... It's easy really.

Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I.

Khaosfyre
04.09.2014 , 07:14 PM | #27
With the extra 5 levels and gear advantage, how much easier can you make it.

TheRandomno
04.09.2014 , 07:30 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Khaosfyre View Post
With the extra 5 levels and gear advantage, how much easier can you make it.
A lot easier, just no one wants it to be...

You ever tried it compared to KP and EV?
Tomb of Freedon Nadd.
Don't go PuGing DF and DP SM so cautiously... It's easy really.

Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I.

elitenz
04.09.2014 , 08:24 PM | #29
If anything should happen the Warstalker title shouldn't be earned for 5 levels higher. This operation in my mind still is one of the best Bioware made in this game to date and it's still tripping up the blind players.

Never_Hesitate
04.10.2014 , 12:59 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by sithBracer View Post
They should give better rewards for it. As it is, it is very hard to get anyone to do it. Even people who know it.
It has one of the best rewards imo which is the tank
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian