Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tips please! Cause i feel like the PVP in this game is always bad a experience

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Tips please! Cause i feel like the PVP in this game is always bad a experience

MasterXlos
03.28.2014 , 08:29 PM | #1
I feel like my Juggernaut on jung ma is fodder. I have a full set of pvp armor (conquers armor) it is augmented and re modded multiple times (power suits defensive suits) but I still get killed fast and I'm debating whether or not continue playing since it does take a lot of time to get gear but its feels so one sided on my server. I want to say the imperial side on my server seems to lose 8/10 times please can anyone help me out just feel so demoralized lol not sure what I'm doing wrong.

cashogy_reborn
03.28.2014 , 08:49 PM | #2
First, transfer to Pot5.

Second, find a PVP guild. You dont have to be the best player to join a guild, you just have to show a willingness to learn and improve and have fun. And queuing with friends makes the experience infinitely better, even when you are getting beat.

Im not a heavily experience melee player, but a couple general tips I can offer are:
- Dont over-extend
- Dont leap into a group of superior numbers without close back-up
- mouse turn
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

foxmob
03.28.2014 , 08:54 PM | #3
+ rebind S-key to...anything else (it's my medpac).
I would go so far as to rebind A and D as strafe keys and us Q, E for other abils. but either way, no need for the turn keys. takes a little getting used to if you've never done it before. took about two weeks for me, and I'm generally slow to adjust.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.