Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The right of a subscriber: all buffs needed even with only 1 toon.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The right of a subscriber: all buffs needed even with only 1 toon.

Gingishan
03.27.2014 , 11:34 AM | #1
O hi there, comunity of SWTOR.
I am a new player because i subscribed recently. Yet i have a great sadness because i am forced to level 4 diferent classes to get all 4 buffs wich is frustrating and here is why:
1. I do not have all the time in the world to do it. I play wise, 3-4 ours per day max.
2. I want to explore and get the great feeling of leveling, doing PVP (here is mostly needed this buff) or flashpoints. To feel the story, you need a bit time, so you can not rush doing level fast. My first toon is around lvl 35 since i subscribed 2 weeks ago.
3. I need to feel confortable when i go into pvp games so other players do not look at me with pity since i can not bring all 4 buffs to the group. Even if others buff me, they won't do it again when i die and here it start the sadness.

All 4 buffs should be available via cartel coins. No one is ever thinking to do this? If i want to enjoy the story of the classess i am leveling then it will pass about 6 months to do it proper since i do not play 24/24. And it can be boring, i might lose interest for the game and unsub for 1 stupid fact: mising buffs.
I wait for sugestions, DEVS. I think i do not ask too much since a subscriber need a bit more advantage comparing with a free to play accounts. Thanks for understanding.

TezMoney
03.27.2014 , 11:38 AM | #2
Most any player that you're grouped with in PVP should be able to supply with buffs your missing.
Tebor - Mercenary
R E I G N

Sith Empire - Jung Ma
Official Guild Website

Master-Nala
03.27.2014 , 11:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Gingishan View Post
I am a new player because i subscribed recently. Yet i have a great sadness because i am forced to level 4 diferent classes to get all 4 buffs wich is frustrating and here is why:
You aren't 'forced' to do anything. You want all four buffs. Understandable, I did too.

Quote:
1. I do not have all the time in the world to do it. I play wise, 3-4 ours per day max.
You could easily get four characters through Act II with that kind of time commitment. I play the same amount of time and managed to finish the 3 I needed between the announcement of the Legacy buffs and the launch of 1.2.

Quote:
2. I want to explore and get the great feeling of leveling, doing PVP (here is mostly needed this buff) or flashpoints. To feel the story, you need a bit time, so you can not rush doing level fast. My first toon is around lvl 35 since i subscribed 2 weeks ago.
That's cool. Take your time. There's no rush. The buffs will be there when you're finished.

Quote:
3. I need to feel confortable when i go into pvp games so other players do not look at me with pity since i can not bring all 4 buffs to the group. Even if others buff me, they won't do it again when i die and here it start the sadness.
I buff people all the time. Yes sometimes you may be missing a buff here and there. But once you get that first character through Act II all other characters have two buffs, and so on. Nothing to be sad about. Just play it will come in time.

Quote:
All 4 buffs should be available via cartel coins. No one is ever thinking to do this? If i want to enjoy the story of the classess i am leveling then it will pass about 6 months to do it proper since i do not play 24/24. And it can be boring, i might lose interest for the game and unsub for 1 stupid fact: mising buffs.
A lot of people have asked for it, but it's selling power that is earned in game. That's pay to win.

Quote:
I wait for sugestions, DEVS. I think i do not ask too much since a subscriber need a bit more advantage comparing with a free to play accounts. Thanks for understanding.
What does being a subscriber have to do with this?
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

Gingishan
03.27.2014 , 11:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TezMoney View Post
Most any player that you're grouped with in PVP should be able to supply with buffs your missing.
They do up on safe zone, but down there after the first death, none is doing again, like 95% of them. Only 5% rebuff or less and those do not have all 4 buff. is frustrating because i can not level instantly, i need time to enjoy the game. This is my opinion, no harm intentions.

Brewkrew
03.27.2014 , 11:44 AM | #5

Did you want a fully augmented, min/maxed, obroan set for free to so you don't have to work for anything? I think you deserve it too.

Gingishan
03.27.2014 , 11:46 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Brewkrew View Post
Did you want a fully augmented, min/maxed, obroan set for free to so you don't have to work for anything? I think you deserve it too.
I want to be competitive when i get 55, so i level alts after, with no presure for needed buffs.

Brewkrew
03.27.2014 , 11:49 AM | #7
I want to be competitive when i get 55, so i level alts after, with no presure for needed buffs.
So even though everyone else did it the hard way and got to act 2 on their alts, you want it handed it to you because youre new? Everyone was new at some point and did the grind to act 2.

Joesixxpack
03.27.2014 , 11:52 AM | #8

All 4 buffs should be available via cartel coins.

mfw

Capt_Beers
03.27.2014 , 11:56 AM | #9

What plane of existence are you from?
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

MasterFeign
03.27.2014 , 11:57 AM | #10
Or better yet, play all the alts needed to get the buffs, so you can better understand how to fight against particular classes when you encounter them. That way you have a better knowledge and not just a quick way to get the buffs.