Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to return to Hutta

Mishaman
12.23.2011 , 03:13 AM | #1
i am level 14 now but during questing on Hutta was only able to collect 6 Hutta commendations. I still have a couple of quests left there.

I took a flight to Dormund Kaas (sorry if i spelled that incorrectly) and now can't find my way back.

I checked the hangar in Imperial Fleet area and the only flight path is to Dormund Dormund Kaas.

Is there any way to get back to Hutta ?

Grammarye
12.23.2011 , 03:16 AM | #2
Shuttle bay on the right of the Vaiken Spacedock will head back to Hutta & Korriban. You can return at any time.
For 2000 Cartel Coins, a year-old game breaking bug may get fixed.
For $20, an epic death scene for your character is unlocked to end your overly expensive class story. Subscribers pay $10.

Mishaman
12.23.2011 , 03:18 AM | #3
Ok great, i will check it out once i get home.

Thank you very much.

TwizzyWizz
02.09.2014 , 03:48 PM | #4
I also have the exact same problem. My companion does not re-appear after dismounting. It's driving me mad!

Kerensk
02.09.2014 , 10:22 PM | #5
Like they said above, before you get your own ship you have to use the shuttles at fleet to get back to the starting planets. Look for the Hutta Korriban departures elevator.

As for calling up companions you use N to chose which one. To summon them clicking the Little arrow under the companion window in the corner of your screen.
The Harbinger, Piett Legacy
“It's an older quote but it checks out. I was about to clear it. ”

Slicka
02.09.2014 , 10:55 PM | #6
Way to dig up a post way back from launch, lol.
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

AlrikFassbauer
02.10.2014 , 08:46 AM | #7
New players might appreciate it nevertheless.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Merouk
02.10.2014 , 08:48 AM | #8
Sometimes you may have to manually call your companion after you dismount. Press N and click the call icon on your companion.