Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

Ethern
12.29.2011 , 01:47 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Bigtarr View Post
What makes it idiotic? just curious
- Do you want candies or cake?
- Mwahhhhhh!! KILL YA !!

Also look for Vectivus.
There are plenty LS Sith. The reason is that LS =/= good. Those are two different moral ladders. LS = lawful evil, chaotic neutral, etc. You still do acts that are considered as evil according to our modern standards.
So to the guy telling that if you want to play LS play a Jedi: you don't know what you are talking about at all, and open your mind.
Level 50 SW Marauder Rage PvE - Unsuscribed - lack of: X server LFD - appearance customization - +Travel between planets has too much steps - Stupid crystals restrictions based on alignment.
I'll be back for chapter IV.

StarMagus
12.29.2011 , 04:07 PM | #82
Maybe the only reason she's into you as a DS is because of your power and as a LS version she's just not that into you the person.

I mean it happens often enough in real life, just because you want to romance somebody doesn't mean they will ever return your feelings.

Berronaxftw
12.29.2011 , 05:08 PM | #83
signed

allso make her romancable by chicks

Scandal-
12.29.2011 , 05:27 PM | #84
Signed.

She's rejected the Jedi's teachings, it's them that say you have to be in control of your emotions and stuff, not the Light Side per se.

Would be a nice option surely!

I mean come on, any lass who is calling you "Master", who wouldn't want it!

Garrhyck
12.30.2011 , 04:48 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Ethern View Post
- Do you want candies or cake?
- Mwahhhhhh!! KILL YA !!

Also look for Vectivus.
There are plenty LS Sith. The reason is that LS =/= good. Those are two different moral ladders. LS = lawful evil, chaotic neutral, etc. You still do acts that are considered as evil according to our modern standards.
So to the guy telling that if you want to play LS play a Jedi: you don't know what you are talking about at all, and open your mind.
/clap

LegionofSith
12.30.2011 , 03:49 PM | #86
i agree completely im light side sith and i love it, i get to prove soo many ppl wrong and go against the norm, but i like Jaesa way more then Vette, Vette is kinda annoying imo and i like the story behind me and jaesa trying to reform the sith from the inside, so why cant i romance her, there were 2 options to flirt with her when i got her in that first convo on the ship with baras, but that it is. So really bioware, why cant i romance her

Deshiel
12.30.2011 , 05:44 PM | #87
It would be cool to have her romanceable.

I was dumb enough to name my legacy after her lol

The Willsaam legacy

kainien
12.31.2011 , 03:51 AM | #88
Agreed. I waited so long to get to Jaesa. Saying i dont want to kill her and making every light side choice possible. Isnt that what the game is about if you want to romance light side Jaesa you can, if not dont. My story arc feels somewhat lessened now that i know you cant romance her. Yes i know you can still romance vette if youe light side but again i choose jaesa instead. WHo agrees that this game is about living out a story of your own and if you want to go one way you can and if not you can go the other.

notamisfit
12.31.2011 , 04:00 AM | #89
Light side all the way here, and I'm kinda glad she's not a romance option. What I can draw from 44 levels, 3 chapters, and about 6000 affection points is that I'm supposed to be her master and teacher, helping her to understand how Sith can be light side, change the empire from within and all the other doomed-to-fail stuff. Any romantic relationship would seem too much like sexual assault to me.

Teioh_White
12.31.2011 , 04:58 AM | #90
I just wish Light Side J would stop thinking i'm some kind of Jedi in disguise seeking inner peace. I just don't like being a huge dick.