Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

Berronaxftw
01.07.2013 , 07:16 PM | #561
Cmoon BW, make it happen!

Ash_Alone
01.09.2013 , 09:18 AM | #562
/sign as well
tell u what, have anyone tried to bring this topic to Bioware's attention on SWTOR twitter page?

Eurynamous
01.09.2013 , 03:46 PM | #563
Enjoy your fall to the darkside! All that emotional attachment and physical passion... Soon you will be choking younglings to prove your affections and killing people who try to tear you apart!

At least that's what is hinted at through the teaching of the Jedi. Which Jaesa is trained as and would understand. Where you, the Sith, would not.

Face it, you guys have been friend zoned by a video game character and can't stand it.
The Red Zone
Amadus Starcrusher
I will take your light, force you into darkness and give you true freedom and power

FINNT
01.10.2013 , 12:21 AM | #564

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.)
:laser:

Alec_Fortescue
01.10.2013 , 11:22 AM | #565
We love Jaesa! Please, let us fulfil our dreams of the "fading screen" :'(

Rigoron
01.28.2013 , 07:58 PM | #566
Has this since been fixed? I just came back after a long break, if not please get this thread going again!

/signed

DarthScruffy
01.28.2013 , 08:07 PM | #567
Quote: Originally Posted by Eurynamous View Post
Enjoy your fall to the darkside! All that emotional attachment and physical passion... Soon you will be choking younglings to prove your affections and killing people who try to tear you apart!

At least that's what is hinted at through the teaching of the Jedi. Which Jaesa is trained as and would understand. Where you, the Sith, would not.

Face it, you guys have been friend zoned by a video game character and can't stand it.
I haven't. I turned her darkside. And I love the soldier storyline.

DarthGile
01.29.2013 , 08:02 AM | #568
Wow I never knew this petition thread existed. When I made a Light Jaesa petition thread, a mod chucked it into the Spoilers forum to be buried by other moved threads. Err.. k w/e. Glad to see that another petition thread was able to stay in the Sith Warrior forum. And 57 pages long??

/signed petition

P.S. For those unaware of that actually happens with Light Jaesa, check out the video I made a year ago:
SW:TOR Jaesa Light Story

<3 Anaconda

FINNT
01.29.2013 , 08:22 AM | #569
It's somehow odd twist that for two people that respect each other so much will
Spoiler

It's somehow DAA-A, who is the most trustworthy and respectable person in your life right now.
:laser:

DarthGile
01.29.2013 , 09:30 AM | #570
Quote: Originally Posted by FINNT View Post
It's somehow odd twist that for two people that respect each other so much will
Spoiler

It's somehow DAA-A, who is the most trustworthy and respectable person in your life right now.
I'm not sure I follow. You would figure force sensitive parents would train the child together. The whole Master/Apprentice thing is pretty loose in this era, where one master can have multiple apprentices.

I like to humor the idea that if the SIth and Jaesa do conceive a child, will it spark an unavoidable emotional bond for her? I can't imagine such a thing like sleeping together would be dismissed as a "means to an end" for Jaesa. Look at all the recent movies where friends wind up doing the deed (Friends with Kids as the best example). I won't ruin the movie for anyone, but as a spoiler
Spoiler