Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

Alec_Fortescue
12.27.2012 , 07:29 AM | #551
With Makeb on the way, any chance for few more companion dialogues and, welll, this?

myolinyr
12.30.2012 , 05:30 AM | #552
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
I hope it will never happen, I would like her to stay light side with an option in future on second attempt to turn her darkside. If she is true to the Jedi code or her training then she shouldnt romance with a warrior no matter how filthy with light side he would become
bwahahaha.... i like this guy.

Petnil
12.30.2012 , 09:15 AM | #553
the strange sting is, even as light side jedi you dont get dark side points for romancing (not that i remember at least). So if a light side jedi can romance without getting dark side points,, why shouldn´t Jaesa. She may be lightside, but she is the aprentise of a sith, so she cant be 100% lightside aligned.

Khardargo
01.01.2013 , 09:48 AM | #554
One year this thread has been going on and yet no response from the big boys, what a shame that Swtor folks really didn't pay attention to it's fans. Oh well, I hope this thread continues through next year. Perhaps one day, someone out there will read it and say hey we can make that happen. I agree Jaesa should be romancable light. It makes more sense since she has freed herself from the Jedi limitations. Although, I would put in a stipulation that the Sith Warrior would need to match her in the light to make her romaceable.

CNS_Sarajevo
01.01.2013 , 05:48 PM | #555
/signed! Talk about untapped potential. Light side SIth and LS Jaesa are hiding who they are and could be killed for it at any moment. Jaesa, and the Sith warrior, are in dire need of companionship and support from someone who understands them.

Alec_Fortescue
01.02.2013 , 04:08 PM | #556
Quote: Originally Posted by CNS_Sarajevo View Post
/signed! Talk about untapped potential. Light side SIth and LS Jaesa are hiding who they are and could be killed for it at any moment. Jaesa, and the Sith warrior, are in dire need of companionship and support from someone who understands them.
I like this concept.

Berronaxftw
01.07.2013 , 05:11 AM | #557
I fully support this idea..

Why she wasn't made romance-able in the first place is weird..

I mean if we're a light side sith shouldn't she fall in love with our good morale and peaceful goals?

Alec_Fortescue
01.07.2013 , 06:23 AM | #558
We love Jaesa!

TOR should start Kickstarter projects for DLC/minor expansions/companions... Whichever gets funded - goes live ^^

Berronaxftw
01.07.2013 , 06:30 AM | #559
She should become the Same Gender romance companion for female sith warrior!

Seriously... It would be awesome ;p

FINNT
01.07.2013 , 09:26 AM | #560
Quote: Originally Posted by Berronaxftw View Post
I fully support this idea..

Why she wasn't made romance-able in the first place is weird..

I mean if we're a light side sith shouldn't she fall in love with our good morale and peaceful goals?
They probably made the romances in such order, that it was later decided that you can for example romance Kira without dark side points (and Ashara
Spoiler
). At this point Jaesa was already "locked" and time running out? Or maybe it was delibarate choice?

Anyways -> Whaaat. I spent almost half hour weighing which one I would try to romance (Vette or Jaesa), picked Jaesa and now I find out that "she turns me down". Harsh.
:laser: