Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior
Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

marrager
06.04.2012 , 07:06 AM | #481
/signed

marrager
06.04.2012 , 07:12 AM | #482
it would be nice to have the ability to change her from light site to dark side as we see fit you
might lose points. they should give us an option

Phaedrynn
06.04.2012 , 01:37 PM | #483
Quote: Originally Posted by Megaflayer View Post
Having learned that you can't romance Light Side Jaesa, I am reluctant to continue my class quest. I don't know if I want to make her Dark Side just to romance her, or take the chance that Bioware will change this in a later patch. Part of the thing is that I haven't made even one Dark Side option on my Warrior. Am I willing to forever see the 100 or so Dark Side points forever on my character info and know that I chose to make her a Sith? Probably. Still kinda lame.
You wont 'forever see" dark side points on your character. Once you hit 10,000 LS points, any points you receive beyond that wipes out any DS points you have. In fact, it is necessary to do so in order to obtain the "Pure" title.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerion View Post
Well look at the bright side...if you quit SWTOR, you can spend time brushing up on spelling and punctuation.

Primal
06.04.2012 , 02:29 PM | #484
I'm torn on this topic... My SW married Vette (love her and her story) and while he cares about Jaesa as well, it's more in a teacher/student relationship being a LS Sith. I know that teacher/student relationships seem to be becoming a norm in the media nowadays (sic), but he just wants to make sure Jaesa makes up her own mind and does so for the right reasons. Yeah, she's eye candy in-game, and if I were playing a DS SW I may be more inclined to woo a DS Jaesa since Vette hates all the evil Sith stuff, but playing LS and wooing Vette was a lot of fun and worth it IMO.
PENUMRBAL
Willaani - Rogue Operative
Wargecko - Sith Juggernaut
Y'llaani - Tiny Twi'lek Commando

Jagil
06.04.2012 , 07:27 PM | #485
Who says you can't romance her? I just made babies with her.

lympic
06.11.2012 , 04:57 AM | #486
/signed
"You canít win, Darth. Strike me down, and I will become more powerful

than you could possibly imagine.Ē- Ben Kenobi

DarthKalas
06.12.2012 , 11:31 AM | #487
Quote: Originally Posted by Romick View Post
I used to like DS Jaesa.

Then I lost like 500 affection with her when I decided to help out a ship full of innocent civilians. Turns out she 'aint my kind of gal >_>
My Jeasa accrued 291 affection when I killed those ships full of civilians. The only other time I got that from her was when I told a certain Dark Lord to beg for his life.
DS Jaesa is a perfect fit for my psychotic Warrior.
4. Shooting is not too good for my enemies.
Evil Overlords Survival Guide

ratty
06.15.2012 , 07:05 AM | #488
Quote: Originally Posted by AtahualpaCapac View Post
P.S Petittion to make Dark side Jaese and Vette romance at the same time like in Jade Empire.
I'll agree to that. After everything my Dark Side Marauder did for Vette, she turned her back on me when I claimed that I deserved both Vette and Jaesa as partners. Luckily DS Jaesa didn't mind but Vette clearly needs to be more open minded considering she's hanging out with a DS Sith. How dare she reject me. I felt like I needed to shock her at that point to make her submit to my DS passionate desires but it wasn't an option so I was forced to reject Vette yet she still insists on hanging around me. I feel that as a DS Sith I should be able to have the option of having both Vette and Jaesa.

DS Jaesa is so much fun though. Her personality suits my Marauder so well that there was no way I could resist those charms of hers.

Damedius
06.16.2012 , 03:46 PM | #489
/signed

I just got done the story up to this point and I'm a little pissed. To the point where I don't want to play my Sith Warrior because I was looking forward to turning her. Talking to her annoys me as well. It's like someone else mentioned, now I am trying to Destroy the Empire. That's stupid.

AshlaBoga
06.20.2012 , 03:27 AM | #490
Light Side Jaesa will be romance-able in Expansion according to swtor-spy, but I don't trust their website the slightest.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption