Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

ConCube
03.12.2014 , 12:10 AM | #1
Quite as the title says, I was asking myself, which way I would go if SW was real. So I came up with the idea asking you guys as well.

Lets say we live in the era of the old republic somewhere until Darth Bane and his rule of two.
What would you choose, the evil Sith? The disciplined Jedi? A lucky smuggler? Something completely different?

I have not decided yet, though its probably gonna turn out me becoming some kind of force-user - if I would be force-sensitive...

What do you guys think? Let this game be your inspiration!
KaMi NO ChiKara
Azonas Assassin
Warstalker

countersource
03.12.2014 , 12:52 AM | #2
Hmm, well... I would probably be an operative honestly

If I happened to be force sensitive, I would honestly be kind of afraid to let jedi or sith know, since it seems like both sides want to use the power of the force to control people... though if I couldn't hide it I would go with sith but be more of a gray I guess...

Or I would just be dead.

Kilikaa
03.12.2014 , 02:03 AM | #3
I would be a Republic fighter pilot. I would rather fly fighters than be a Frce user or a agent r something. I love aviation so this would sit me.

Beniboybling
03.12.2014 , 03:59 AM | #4
Well, considering that at this point the Jedi are at their most corrupt, I'd certainly leave the Order if I were Force Sensitive. Other than that I'd probably be a traveller and a writer, exploring the galaxy and writing stories about it.

Heck maybe I'd become a historian or something.

Darth_Wicked
03.12.2014 , 05:25 AM | #5
A farmer on Dantooine or Tatooine, working part-time on the local militia, to keep people safe from the local wildlife or pirates. No delusions of grandeur for me.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Leftenant Davrill elaborates on his strategy
The battle for Balmorra can only be won with blood, sweat and tears: our sweat, their blood and tears.

KyleSChen
03.12.2014 , 05:49 AM | #6
I'd train with the jedi, then go join the sith. After that I'd go rogue. If I wasn't force-sensative, I'd be a Mando merc.
0164 0162 0190 0188 HUTTBALL!!!!!
One day I will return!!!
Referral link for new or returning players.

Kulyok
03.12.2014 , 06:23 AM | #7
I'd be happy to just live in peace. Away from any corporations. And any planets involved in the war. Um. Maybe a deep space station? Wait, these are usually trouble and full of dead bodies...

Ah, screw it. If Force-sensitive, I'd be Sith, I'd serve a powerful Sith, and do all that evil stuff - first just to stay alive, then because it's necessary, and finally - because I like it. If not Force-sensitive, I'd just live and work for the Empire - Imperial Reclamation Service sounds like fun.
Free subscription for 7 days, extra inventory tab and more through Friends of SWTOR program, my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kvLxZh

Girdeux
03.12.2014 , 06:26 AM | #8
Sith, then go around killing everyone.

ImmortalLowlife
03.12.2014 , 08:50 AM | #9
I'd be a Sith without a doubt. But I'm also not the type to just "follow orders" so even tho I can use the force, my profession would be a smuggler or bounty hunter.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

Sanguiluna
03.12.2014 , 11:04 AM | #10
Probably be either an intelligence agent or a fighter pilot. Most likely I'd be Republic, since I hate uniformity and having to conform to authority, and I don't trust government systems run by religion. At least the Republic at the time was largely free from Jedi meddling unlike during the Clone Wars.
It is always midnight in the writer's soul.