Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament Finals - Ascending Empire vs Droid Supremacy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament Finals - Ascending Empire vs Droid Supremacy

Aurbere
03.03.2014 , 05:07 PM | #11
Page 1 and we're already discussing Techno Union defection plans? Better get ready for 30 pages of that debate.
Added Chapter 61 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Canino
03.03.2014 , 05:08 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
Also to Canino's Clone thing earlier. The 501st were made of clones and attack Kamino. These clones are programmed to be 100% loyal and obediant to Mon Mothma she says jump they say how high. She says I want your kamino creators heads on a platter they say Medium or Well-done.
These clones are made to be 100% loyal to Palps (or the Chancellor). There is a reason clones like Vill, who served in the 501st couldn't even answer to Vader on their contingency plans, as Palps had more loyalty. If Sidious is deemed incorrect, than a nice Mothma replication will do.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Selenial
03.03.2014 , 05:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
OK, concerning with Order 66 business. Erm.... ah.... actually there is nothing in the rules that prevents that...

Hmm.
No.
No. No no no no no.

This isn't even being BROUGHT UP again until Sunday, and That is an order trooper!

It seems like 3 Kaminoans were in on the plot with Dooku, we know from multiple sources that the Kaminoans did not agree with the empire and rose up against them.

In all seriousness (Yes I was joking with the commands) The Kamioans who were behind it were likely named individuals... But we'll find out on Sunday, and it's likely best to leave it until then....

But Wow Canino.... That's genius.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
The Gate Crashing, Dragon Slaying, Eternal Warrior from Beyond.

Selenial
03.03.2014 , 05:10 PM | #14
However tune brings up a good point, I dont think Palpatine would be Stupid enough to let anyone but himself give the command, so this time it would be in the hands of Mothma.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
The Gate Crashing, Dragon Slaying, Eternal Warrior from Beyond.

Beniboybling
03.03.2014 , 05:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Page 1 and we're already discussing Techno Union defection plans? Better get ready for 30 pages of that debate.
If I am correct, I believe he is referring to HK-01 hacking the Techno Union's droids.

Canino
03.03.2014 , 05:10 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I have my moments
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Beniboybling
03.03.2014 , 05:11 PM | #17
No.
No. No no no no no.

This isn't even being BROUGHT UP again until Sunday, and That is an order trooper!

It seems like 3 Kaminoans were in on the plot with Dooku, we know from multiple sources that the Kaminoans did not agree with the empire and rose up against them.

In all seriousness (Yes I was joking with the commands) The Kamioans who were behind it were likely named individuals... But we'll find out on Sunday, and it's likely best to leave it until then....

I concur. Lets wait and see, because this at the present moment does in part seem to conflict with the fact that several Clone Troopers disobeyed the order.

Warren-Stride
03.03.2014 , 05:12 PM | #18
If I am correct, I believe he is referring to HK-01 hacking the Techno Union's droids.
I think the Techno Union would defect on its own as well, as I point out in my first post.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

Beniboybling
03.03.2014 , 05:13 PM | #19
However tune brings up a good point, I dont think Palpatine would be Stupid enough to let anyone but himself give the command, so this time it would be in the hands of Mothma.
You are correct that the Order can only come from the Supreme Chancellor himself.

However if one were to manage to impersonate Sidious, this would also work.

Warren-Stride
03.03.2014 , 05:13 PM | #20
I concur. Lets wait and see, because this at the present moment does in part seem to conflict with the fact that several Clone Troopers disobeyed the order.
The 212th Clone troopers didn't disobey the order.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?