Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Uruk'hai VS. Trandoshans.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
03.01.2014 , 03:09 PM | #1
Who would win in a battle, 8000 Armored Trandoshans against an army of 8000 Uruk'hai from the Lord of the Rings?
Each side gets to use only swords, spears, axes, ranged arrow fireing weapons, and shields. Each side also gets armor but NO horses or other mounts. Both sides will get 10 catapults (Trebuchet kind) and 5 of those giant crossbows. The two armies also have a large base camp 1.5 kilometers from each other with a field hospital and more than enough food, water and supplies. And btw the Trandoshans are the Qyzen'fess and bossk kind, not the fat kind. The battle shall be fought in a woodland environment.
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

Community System Lord

tunewalker
03.01.2014 , 03:22 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg View Post
Who would win in a battle, 8000 Armored Trandoshans against an army of 8000 Uruk'hai from the Lord of the Rings?
Each side gets to use only swords, spears, axes, ranged arrow fireing weapons, and shields. Each side also gets armor but NO horses or other mounts. Both sides will get 10 catapults (Trebuchet kind) and 5 of those giant crossbows. The two armies also have a large base camp 1.5 kilometers from each other with a field hospital and more than enough food, water and supplies. And btw the Trandoshans are the Qyzen'fess and bossk kind, not the fat kind. The battle shall be fought in a woodland environment.
I think trandoshans take this one.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
03.01.2014 , 03:35 PM | #3
I think you may be right due to their superior strength.

Community System Lord

Xienive
03.02.2014 , 09:45 AM | #4
Eh I might have to roll with Uruk-Hai. I mean they were created specifically to be warriors and nothing else.
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

jedimasterjac
03.02.2014 , 09:51 AM | #5
I'd go with the Uruk'hai. While Trandoshans are, well, awesome, I think the Uruk'hai would have just a little bit of an upper hand. Regardless, it would be a very close battle.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
03.02.2014 , 12:22 PM | #6
Yea, plus the Uruk'hai have bad ***** armor and weapons.

Community System Lord

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
03.05.2014 , 09:55 PM | #7
Anyone have anything else to add?

Community System Lord

MASOLIZ
03.05.2014 , 10:00 PM | #8
I'd have to go with trandoshans, seem to be a bit more intelligent to me. Uruks are more bloodthirsty and true made to be warriors but I wouldn't underestimate the big lizards
Rordum Rordrum Rordoom Tri'bobo Ro'r Rorrshach Rorptus Mexi'ror
<Exiled then Banished> <Because Reasons>

AssajiStarseed
03.07.2014 , 06:14 AM | #9
Trandoshans are a little bit more intelligent so they win. Uruks are just stupid brainless orcs.
Velvet Shroud
The Force shall free me..

LadyKulvax
03.07.2014 , 07:28 AM | #10
An organised Uruk-Hai army is a force of nature and they do not retreat, Uruk-Hai are monstrosities and they are not just some ramble of mindless orcs, they are one singular vision, Saruman's vision and not only that but they are not stupid, contrary to popular belief.

Case in point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4joeuWA2VrY
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order