Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sergeant Jaxo

Revan-the-knight
04.14.2012 , 08:17 AM | #41
I got the Code, so i dunno what the problem is?
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

Poong
03.25.2013 , 10:47 AM | #42
It was bugged for me too:
I also received mail when arrived to Hoth, and got the mission by activating the item.
Then I travelled to Coruscant by Pirority Transport:Capital World and the mission was bugged, no entrance.
(The entrance was red)
(tried to travel off and back to the planet with my spaceship, no result).

THEN FOUND the solution: while on Coruscant (still at the the spaceport beside my ship)
I logged out and logged in. So RELOG WHILE ON CORUSCANT.

After this relog The mission's objective changed from "Travel to Coruscant" into "Speak to Sergeant Jaxo" !!!
Even bettter: now when arrived at Black Sun Territory the map also indicates where to go exactly.
Final: when arrived the entrance was green. Yaay !

All was ok !

Jaren_Kincaid
07.15.2013 , 06:47 AM | #43
I'm really *********** pissed off at this dishonesty. Does this mission have to stay in my mission tracker forever? If not, tell me how to clear it! (Obviously, "abandon" is NOT an honest option.)
Or is Bioware policing our morals now...?!

Master-Nala
07.15.2013 , 06:50 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaren_Kincaid View Post
I'm really *********** pissed off at this dishonesty. Does this mission have to stay in my mission tracker forever? If not, tell me how to clear it! (Obviously, "abandon" is NOT an honest option.)
Not sure I understand.

SithKoriandr
07.15.2013 , 07:04 AM | #45
What dishonesty?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Jaren_Kincaid
07.15.2013 , 08:45 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
What dishonesty?
Why offer the mission if we can't run it?

xxforcardassia
07.16.2013 , 04:08 AM | #47
Why offer the mission if we can't run it?
Does that mean you didn't try what the post right before yours suggested?

There's also the option of opening a ticket with support about the issue rather than throwing a tantrum on the forums.

Not that it makes a difference, I picked up this mission and completed it without any hassle as a female trooper, I've no doubt it's vastly different as a male... but the mission itself doesn't seem to have an issue so far as I'm aware.

Kiri_Starwind
07.28.2013 , 09:53 PM | #48
I had the problem that the mission would not update to show that I had arrived on Coruscant. After reading the tech support help before getting ready to submit a ticket I learned that if you use Priority Travel (as I did) the mission will not update. This also applies to any other missions that require you to go somewhere. You have to travel by ship, not simply teleport there. So for anyone who still has this issue, get on your ship, leave Coruscant (go anywhere else) and then return to Coruscant. The quest will update the moment your ship drops out of hyperspace. Just getting in your ship while still on Coruscant and exiting the ship again won't work. The quest update only happens when you exit hyperspace. Hope this helps.

As an aside for any devs that might read this, the current coding for this type of mission is flawed by design. The quest update should happen when you first step foot on a planet, not when the ship exits hyperspace at the target location. That way the quest will work properly for anyone who uses Priority Travel. If Priority Travel was added to the game after the mission was created, then as a warning for the future the devs should think through more carefully the ramifications of game features before implementing them. And, of course, better testing would also help.

EDIT:
Spoiler

xxforcardassia
07.29.2013 , 11:35 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiri_Starwind View Post
EDIT:
Spoiler
Spoiler