Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sergeant Jaxo

HellbirdIV
12.26.2011 , 11:15 AM | #11
Still no solution in sight. Should I just reroll from scratch and not pick any of the flirt options with Elara Dorne to continue Jaxo's romance plot after Hoth, or is this (hopefully) just a glitch?

We're all dyin' to hear a response at least confirming that it's bugged!

Volghan
12.26.2011 , 11:55 AM | #12
after rescuing the pilots on belsavis i got a mission to raid an imperial prison to rescue jaxo... that may be the reason...

GannerRhysodee
12.26.2011 , 08:37 PM | #13
I got that same mission, but the mail I got was way, way before that.

RazeOUTERHAVEN
12.27.2011 , 01:43 AM | #14
I'm lvl 28... so a ways to go before I get this. But I have not picked any romance options for any character other than Jaxo, so I hope it's not blocked for me.
Proud Member of Outer Haven
Forums - Guild HQ

(21) Trooper Commando | (00) Trooper Vanguard | (00) Sith Warrior

rbl_holmes
12.27.2011 , 05:55 PM | #15
Same thing happened to me. Level 38, finished balmorra, got an email from Jaxo wanting to see me. Only thing attached was a companion gift. No quest activated and Jaxo's apartment entrance is no entry.

-Swag
12.28.2011 , 06:08 AM | #16
Ditto.

hadoken
12.28.2011 , 10:45 AM | #17
This mail you guys are getting isn't linked to a romance option with Jaxo, because I got it as a female trooper.

It's just the same mails we've been getting all along - random updates and rewards from npcs we've dealt with. You'll find a mission during Act 3 relating to Jaxo and basically finalizing everything one way or another.

Exeis
12.28.2011 , 05:32 PM | #18
Any chance that Jacso will be come a future comanion for troopers. I think elera is kind of ugly any way.
The imperials will burn will be blasted will be destroyed for what they have done to the republic.
THEY!WILL!DIE!
I SWEAR IT!!! I'll make sure of it. [/B]

RazeOUTERHAVEN
12.28.2011 , 07:10 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Exeis View Post
Any chance that Jacso will be come a future comanion for troopers. I think elera is kind of ugly any way.
I hope so. I hope they consider it for the future. She would make an awesome companion.
Proud Member of Outer Haven
Forums - Guild HQ

(21) Trooper Commando | (00) Trooper Vanguard | (00) Sith Warrior

Ranadiel_Marius
12.28.2011 , 09:19 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Exeis View Post
Considering.....something(which is unrelated to her) that was removed form beta, she has a 0% chance of ever becoming a companion without either retconning or an abrupt change in design decisions. I see neither of these as being likely to happen.