Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Armors" Really ? BIOWARE

Pingonaut
02.04.2014 , 09:57 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Absolutely mad about casual combatant's set. One of the early Tython (green) sets I always wanted moddable. Light, unhooded Jedi robes. They finally put them in and males get exposed bellies in them.
Yep, just one more slap in the face.

ScarletBlaze
02.04.2014 , 10:30 PM | #22
There are always some packs I find some armors I don't like but then there is some in the next pack that I do like. When I find a pack there is nothing I particularly care for (notice my opinion) I simply don't buy anything and wait for the next pack.

They are not always going to put things in each pack that everyone will like. I just look at it and say well that is more money I can save (either CC or credits) for something else later.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

AbsolutGrndZero
02.04.2014 , 10:36 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Pingonaut View Post
Yep, just one more slap in the face.
And, here is the obligatory slap in the face comment. Took until page 3 this time... building up a tolerance, are we?
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

agamemnon-
02.04.2014 , 10:38 PM | #24
Absolutely mad about casual combatant's set. One of the early Tython (green) sets I always wanted moddable. Light, unhooded Jedi robes. They finally put them in and males get exposed bellies in them.
Makes you wonder what the thought process was behind that one.

dermitni
02.05.2014 , 12:32 AM | #25
Personally, I have to disagree with the OP -- armor designs have gotten a lot better since the beginning. Sure, there are still armors out there with a tube or ugly arm guards too many, but there are also now a lot of nice looking armor sets out there. And thanks to the great collections system, my Alts can now look exactly how I want them to look, without having to use the wrong armor type just for the looks.

The only exception there is still the Jedi Consular; all armors for them are still way too elaborate for my taste. How about something plain, without bells, whistles, ornaments and ridiculous hats? Something long-sleeved with and without a hood?

Also, it would be nice if they could finally add a republic officer uniform to the Cartel Market; it's quite tedious to have to do these boring space missions over and over again, just to buy a similar looking piece of armor (-> civilian pilot)...
The Progenitor: Darth Sidaar - Dark Council Member Captain Cael Shor - Militia Leader

OddballEasyEight
02.05.2014 , 12:47 AM | #26
Not to be picky, but that's hardly a robe... more like a jacket.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

OddballEasyEight
02.05.2014 , 12:49 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by agamemnon- View Post
Makes you wonder what the thought process was behind that one.
Basis for the thught process.

I still can't believe that there are so many people ignorant of that thread... it's got almost 174.000 views and over 977 posts.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.