Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Armors" Really ? BIOWARE

Uludelu
02.04.2014 , 12:45 PM | #1
I don't know what you smoke or drugs you takes people but stop it !!!

You're making ugly stuff that looks like real **** !

And most important, Stop the copy/past of the armors and weapons !!!

You have no creativity at all !

DAMossimo
02.04.2014 , 12:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Uludelu View Post
I don't know you smoke or drugs you takes people but stop it !!!

You're making ugly stuff that looks like real **** !

And most important, Stop the copy/past of the armors and weapons !!!

You have no creativity at all !
Sadly, a growing majority of the playerbase is completely satisfied with "oats that have already been through the horse".

Fear not, they will be along shortly to tell you how wrong your opinion is.

tanerb
02.04.2014 , 12:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DAMossimo View Post
Sadly, a growing majority of the playerbase is completely satisfied with "oats that have already been through the horse".

Fear not, they will be along shortly to tell you how wrong your opinion is.
Yes, but those guys are keeping this game alive by buying that crap from the CM

DAMossimo
02.04.2014 , 12:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by tanerb View Post
Yes, but those guys are keeping this game alive by buying that crap from the CM
Indeed they have been.

Nickious
02.04.2014 , 12:52 PM | #5
Can you specify what you consider crap weapons and armor? I admit I haven't been particularly impressed with this packs shipment aside from the really cool GSF mounts.

Sorei
02.04.2014 , 12:57 PM | #6
I am quite satisfied with several of the new armors and I'm going to buy quite a few of them. Whether I'll actually wear them is a different question.
I am glad there is so much diversity in armor design, though there are still some items missing that I'm craving for.
In my opinion, it's a good thing to finally have an adaptive version of a good-looking armor that is already in the game.

Alec_Fortescue
02.04.2014 , 12:58 PM | #7
Absolutely mad about casual combatant's set. One of the early Tython (green) sets I always wanted moddable. Light, unhooded Jedi robes. They finally put them in and males get exposed bellies in them.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Rafaman
02.04.2014 , 01:02 PM | #8
Heh. The armors have been getting better IMO. Take a look back at some of the armors released a few packs ago and you will see what I mean. I'm happy to see the progress and think this packs armors are actually quite good.

Oh look. Someone doesn't agree and thinks we eat oats. Lol! Bacon... that is what I eat and it tastes good IMO.

ghoul_drool
02.04.2014 , 01:13 PM | #9
The Dramatic Extrovert is the most expensive 'common' armor set yet. Who says these aren't popular?

Kheldryn
02.04.2014 , 02:49 PM | #10
Not all of its that bad.. though they do seem to like re-using the same sets all the time and just change the colors (Which we can now do ourselves thanks to dyes) Would like to see some more traditional SW looking armors/clothes in SWTOR like used in the original movies (Sure those wont happen for 1000's of years) but these ridiculous "Over-the-top" designs for end game stuff are mostly just plain silly looking.
"The cake is a lie, there is only pie. With pie goes cookies, with cookies, milk. Milk, It does a body good! May the force serve you well."
N'yte 65 Jedi Shadow - Tishaba 65 Jedi Guardian - Kheldryn 65 Sith Assassin - Malechor 62 Sith Juggernaut -