Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kuat, planetary comms, 55, why?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Kuat, planetary comms, 55, why?

Fardarter
02.04.2014 , 10:35 AM | #1
Title says it all why is Kuat dropping planetary coms for 55's?

Also where are the drops? I see rep Items and some build kits? I don't see anything remotely interesting at the rep vendor.

I like that it is something different but how does doing it make my character better? Planetary Comms?!

tanerb
02.04.2014 , 10:39 AM | #2
I am guessing, that is the "tactical" part.

discbox
02.04.2014 , 10:39 AM | #3
Planetary?

Meh!

BioWare?!

They are making fun of us, aren't they?

ptwonline
02.04.2014 , 10:41 AM | #4
Since non-55's can run it, Planetary Comms makes sense.

What it should have been though is Planetary for <50, and Basic for >50.

Quraswren
02.04.2014 , 10:41 AM | #5
Other than the mount, everything for that rep grind seems rather shallow when it comes to content.

Elminster_cs
02.04.2014 , 10:42 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Fardarter View Post
Title says it all why is Kuat dropping planetary coms for 55's?

Also where are the drops? I see rep Items and some build kits? I don't see anything remotely interesting at the rep vendor.
I like that it is something different but how does doing it make my character better? Planetary Comms?!
Because is more easy than CZ ones. That is the point, more easy, more fast, worst comms. Easy. Do it with alts, is the best way.
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild.

TUXs
02.04.2014 , 10:42 AM | #7
Isn't this FP good for players of basically EVERY level? What would the OP prefer to see as a reward that is universal?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

BadOrb
02.04.2014 , 10:45 AM | #8
I thought there was a level 15 - 55 and a 55 category ? That's what I read from the PTS forums some weeks ago. So why doesn't the 55 one drop basic or something else , indeed OP.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Fardarter
02.04.2014 , 10:48 AM | #9
My point is simply planetary comms have ZERO VALUE to a 55.

I don't see how anyone can stand here and argue they do.

I just find it incredibly short sighted to offer NEW CONTENT which offers nothing for top level players, by the way the largest group of players in the game = TOP LEVEL.

Oh and the Speeder offered at the rep vender is GINORMOUS can't wait to see fleet clogged with them lol

ptwonline
02.04.2014 , 10:53 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Fardarter View Post
My point is simply planetary comms have ZERO VALUE to a 55.

I don't see how anyone can stand here and argue they do.

I just find it incredibly short sighted to offer NEW CONTENT which offers nothing for top level players, by the way the largest group of players in the game = TOP LEVEL.

Oh and the Speeder offered at the rep vender is GINORMOUS can't wait to see fleet clogged with them lol
Well, they might have some value for alts or for buying planetary armor sets, but that's about it.