Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

exposed exovert...really...


Vinak's Avatar


Vinak
02.04.2014 , 08:01 PM | #21
It's kind of odd you are complaining about roughly one third of an armor design being released on the cartel market. The entire bottom portion is gone.

They didn't even edit it well. The quality of the work is amateurish. It's like looking at TES: oblivion/skyrim fan made skimpy armor mods. I don't find anything wrong with making skimpy armor out of existing armor sets, but I do expect higher quality edits from "professionals".

This is what the female variant looks like. http://puu.sh/6JIH3.jpg
and this is what I did in 10 minutes: http://puu.sh/6JIIM.jpg

I had to edit the red tubing a bit cause simply cutting them off looked dumb. They didn't seem to mind so much...

Texture editing isn't much different than altering images in photoshop. Assuming they use a similar system as other games.
>████TootsieRollŪ████<
MXX ______.________CCCLXVII

Clarian's Avatar


Clarian
02.04.2014 , 08:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
and this is what I did in 10 minutes: http://puu.sh/6JIIM.jpg.
Yeah, I think that one's better.

MidichIorian's Avatar


MidichIorian
02.04.2014 , 08:06 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
It's kind of odd you are complaining about roughly one third of an armor design being released on the cartel market. The entire bottom portion is gone.

They didn't even edit it well. The quality of the work is amateurish. It's like looking at TES: oblivion/skyrim fan made skimpy armor mods. I don't find anything wrong with making skimpy armor out of existing armor sets, but I do expect higher quality edits from "professionals".

This is what the female variant looks like. http://puu.sh/6JIH3.jpg
and this is what I did in 10 minutes: http://puu.sh/6JIIM.jpg

I had to edit the red tubing a bit cause simply cutting them off looked dumb. They didn't seem to mind so much...

Texture editing isn't much different than altering images in photoshop. Assuming they use a similar system as other games.
That's way better.

My issues with the bikini look still remain though. I don't get why they persist on the skimpy gear. All my toons are female and none of them has ever been in revealing clothes. We're at war, people, it's not a pageant contest.

DarthAeonis's Avatar


DarthAeonis
02.04.2014 , 08:07 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
It's fascinating to see people get so upset over a computer game.

Why waste yours replying to me?
ur in my thread. that's all the answer u need
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
02.04.2014 , 08:10 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
That's way better.

My issues with the bikini look still remain though. I don't get why they persist on the skimpy gear. All my toons are female and none of them has ever been in revealing clothes. We're at war, people, it's not a pageant contest.
You ≠ Everyone Else

I don't use this kind of gear on my characters either but no harm done, last I checked, for people to have fun on their own terms. It's a game after all.

DarthAeonis's Avatar


DarthAeonis
02.04.2014 , 08:10 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
It's kind of odd you are complaining about roughly one third of an armor design being released on the cartel market. The entire bottom portion is gone.

They didn't even edit it well. The quality of the work is amateurish. It's like looking at TES: oblivion/skyrim fan made skimpy armor mods. I don't find anything wrong with making skimpy armor out of existing armor sets, but I do expect higher quality edits from "professionals".

This is what the female variant looks like. http://puu.sh/6JIH3.jpg
and this is what I did in 10 minutes: http://puu.sh/6JIIM.jpg

I had to edit the red tubing a bit cause simply cutting them off looked dumb. They didn't seem to mind so much...

Texture editing isn't much different than altering images in photoshop. Assuming they use a similar system as other games.
my only issue was that they picked an armor set that required significant effort to obtain to remodel to give away. I mean yea it different but its clear was it was modeled from. I would rather they either use a model that was obtainable to everyone easily or just made anew set completely.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

DarthAeonis's Avatar


DarthAeonis
02.04.2014 , 08:11 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
You ≠ Everyone Else

I don't use this kind of gear on my characters either but no harm done, last I checked, for people to have fun on their own terms. It's a game after all.
never a truer fact ive seen
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Vinak's Avatar


Vinak
02.04.2014 , 08:18 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
my only issue was that they picked an armor set that required significant effort to obtain to remodel to give away. I mean yea it different but its clear was it was modeled from. I would rather they either use a model that was obtainable to everyone easily or just made anew set completely.
It's not all that difficult to get battlemaster. I have 3 characters in the 70's with my other 55's in the 50's

Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
You ≠ Everyone Else

I don't use this kind of gear on my characters either but no harm done, last I checked, for people to have fun on their own terms. It's a game after all.
I typically don't either, but I don't mind seeing them in the game.
>████TootsieRollŪ████<
MXX ______.________CCCLXVII

DarthAeonis's Avatar


DarthAeonis
02.04.2014 , 08:25 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
It's not all that difficult to get battlemaster. I have 3 characters in the 70's with my other 55's in the 50's.
I can only pvp for so much personally. especially after 50 once its slows down exponentiallly
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Knockerz's Avatar


Knockerz
02.04.2014 , 08:35 PM | #30
Well, this new set isn't very good. At least with the introverted the set matched and the cutout blended in, but this new top looks out place. I'm not buying this new set. Either the developers go and make a skimpy set that looks good or they don't bother and go with a standard look. This set is atrocious and doubt it those that are fans of skimpy outfits or standard armor will approve of this set.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc