Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

exposed exovert...really...

MidichIorian
02.04.2014 , 03:01 PM | #11
I hate the high cut so I'm still going to "grind" out battlemaster on my medium/heavy armor imp toons. I wouldnt mind an exact replica of the weaponmaster set in the CM though so that I could stay away from PvP on the characters I'm not interested in PvP'ing on.

branmakmuffin
02.04.2014 , 07:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
boo-freakin-hoo. You still have the gear with the stats. What's the issue?
Loss of Special Snowflakiness.

DarthAeonis
02.04.2014 , 07:18 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Yeah, I'll just file this complaint under the "special snowflake" section then.

Seriously, this elitist crap makes no sense at all.
First off, the set you have IS DIFFERENT from the set we get now. (And not just a little like a different colour, no it is very different)
Secondly, there are no mods in this set and there is no set bonus, so this is just an empty shell.
Thirdly, you really think it is a valid argument to say that if someone wasn't around when that set was available they only have themselves to blame?
Finally, you should probably leave the game and never look back if this kind of thing annoys you because they are bringing back alot of the old (largely not available) sets as not only cartel pack gear with slight changes, but also as reputation rewards since ALOT of players have been asking for them (including alot of players who were around when they were available, but simply wasn't playing that class at that time).

And your main argument for all this is basically "but then I won't feel special any more"...
there's nothing elitist about it. its about working for something vs being given something. and I already said its different. and no its not very different its a scaled down of the original. if u have eyes ud see that. 2nd I never said anything about caring for the set for its mods. why would I waste my time with lvl 50 mods??? that goes for everyone who brought that point up. I could care less about the mods, I care for the shell which is wat most ppl obtain the set for. 3rd yea I do think its a valid argument, that applies to all events as well. if the rakghoul event had never came back iwouldve been upset but I would've realized "hey I should've been there when they had it". and finally so wat if it annoys me? can I not be annoyed by something in game? do u applaud everything in this game? I doubt it. I never said anything about quitting like many ppl claim to do I merely stated my opinion on something I don't agree with. so everyone who replied with anything along the lines of "boohoo cry some more" ur just wasting my time and space in my thread so plz leave.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

branmakmuffin
02.04.2014 , 07:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
there's nothing elitist about it. its about working for something vs being given something.
No one's being given anything. Either someone has to buy a CM pack or someone has to buy it off the GTN from someone who bought a CM pack.

Quote:
and finally so wat if it annoys me? can I not be annoyed by something in game? do u applaud everything in this game?
If you get this upset about something as trivial as a computer game, what do you do when something really important in your life happens?

DarthAeonis
02.04.2014 , 07:25 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
No one's being given anything. Either someone has to buy a CM pack or someone has to buy it off the GTN from someone who bought a CM pack.

If you get this upset about something as trivial as a computer game, what do you do when something really important in your life happens?
there are lots of things that upset me. I just choose whether or not to vocalize it. again its one of my pet peeves and its something that has happened multiple times. and when something important happens I'll deal with it then. as of now its a minor issue in a minor thread in the vast majority of the forum. but one I choose to mention. problem with that?

branmakmuffin
02.04.2014 , 07:27 PM | #16
there are lots of things that upset me. I just choose whether or not to vocalize it. again its one of my pet peeves and its something that has happened multiple times. and when something important happens I'll deal with it then. as of now its a minor issue in a minor thread in the vast majority of the forum. but one I choose to mention. problem with that?
If getting bent up about nothing spins your propeller, have at it.

DarthAeonis
02.04.2014 , 07:30 PM | #17
If getting bent up about nothing spins your propeller, have at it.
im making a comment about a topic that interests me. if u have nothing to contribute u can always leave.

branmakmuffin
02.04.2014 , 07:50 PM | #18
im making a comment about a topic that interests me. if u have nothing to contribute u can always leave.
Or I can comment.

You're way more then merely "interested," you're upset. Over nothing.

DarthAeonis
02.04.2014 , 07:53 PM | #19
Or I can comment.

You're way more then merely "interested," you're upset. Over nothing.
then why waste ur time constantly commenting?

branmakmuffin
02.04.2014 , 07:57 PM | #20
then why waste ur time constantly commenting?
It's fascinating to see people get so upset over a computer game.

Why waste yours replying to me?