Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch Download Turns Extremely Slow at 95%.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Patch Download Turns Extremely Slow at 95%.

LegacyDeux
01.14.2014 , 08:18 PM | #1
Whenever there is a new patch to download, it downloads perfectly fine and quite quickly until it gets to about 95%. Following this that last 5% is extremely slow, for instance today its taken about 30 mins for it to go from 95% to 95.73%. Please provide some guidance/ a resolution for this issue ASAP as it is extremely frustrating and shouldn't be happening. I do not have any problems with my internet.

Kajuratus
02.04.2014 , 09:20 AM | #2
This happens to me as well. I left the computer to patch the game, came back 5 minutes later and it was at 95.4%. OK, not so bad, I'll just wait around a little while, surely it'll finish patching in a second or two. Another 5 minutes later its at 94.85%. I'm not joking. I was a little concerned so decided to exit the launcher and try again. Now its going along the right path, but half an hour later its only at 97.06% now. Hopefully a little light can be shed on this situation.
Bring back Jaesa, then I'll bother doing KOTFE on my Marauder

jlfunk
02.04.2014 , 10:14 AM | #3
Im so sick of this crap. It takes 2 or more hours to downlaod a couple megs of updates..EA/Bioware need to figure out something..Its always the same..check your internet,reboot crap.

Slayersixsixsix
02.04.2014 , 10:18 AM | #4
mines been slow RIGHT off the hop....not even capping at 100kb/s...and i have REALLLY high speed hahahahaha